English Quotesy. <3

A/N: Shiiiiiiit! Sakiiiiiit.

"@Louis_tomlinson, remember when you had a life and stopped making bitchy comments about mine." —@zaynmalik

Zayn, ikaw pa ba yan! Inaaway mo na bestfriend mo. Kumakampi ka pa jan sa Naughty baBoy na yan.

Sabe nila. "March: Zayn Leave us. May: We left Zayn." Alam mo yun? Di ko kaya. 2years ko syang gusto. 2years akong directioner. Ee nakakaiyak talaga. Nung umalis sya sa 1d, tinanggap ko yun pero umaasa akong baka bumalik pa sya, kaya nag stay akong maging zayn's girl pa rin. Pero yung awayin nya si louis! Shit. Nakakainis. Kala mo'y wala silang pinagsamahan ni louis. Kumampi pa sa tabatchoy notiti boy na yun. Eee nakakaiyak. Yes, im still love him. Mahirap yun mawala, sa crush na nga lang e mahirap mag move on kay zayn pa kayang idol na mahal na mahal ko.

Nagbago ka na talaga, ZAYN!

Kahit wala ka na ZAYN! I'm still a directioner. I love Niall, Harry, Liam and especially Louis! :D

Haha. Dramaaa. K. Tama na ang kadramahan. Just sharing. :)) #NoHate. Haha! #May06,2015. Di lang talaga ako maka move on sa ginawa nya. </3

Follow. Vote. :)) Comment po jan mga nagbabasa ng quotes ko na Directioner, like me. :))

Thanksss. :))

----------------------------------

1. The person you cant take off your mind every now and then is the same person who secretly thinks of you always.

2. In my dreams, you are mine. But in my life, you are a dream.

3. So easy to say goodbye, so hard to let the feelings die.

4. You cant deny the fact that even you meet hundreds of people everyday, you only need one person to complete your day.

5. Making someone as an inspiration is the best hobby of a single person.

6. Im not perfect but loving you makes me the best.

7. Music speaks when words cant express your feelings.

8. When i think of you, the miles between us, disappear.

9. There aint no one else. Only you.

10. Jokes are the reason why we laugh but sometimes jokes are the reason why we fall inlove.

11. You will never met the perfect person for you. But you may love from unperfect someone.

12. I hate it when i cant stop thinking about that person and deep down inside. I know they probably havent thought about me once.

13. Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. But love can also leave a pain that no one can heal.

14. Most people believe that i love you is the best thing you can say to anybody. But i have learned that i love you too has a great impact on humans heart, because anybody can get an i love you but only few can get an i love you too.

15. First love never dies. But true love can burry it alive.

16. Its not wrong to be sweet with someone. what makes it wrong is when you think, expect, feel and fall even if its just a friendly love after all.

17. Dont believe those who just tell you they love you. Believe those who show they do.

18. Its sweet when a person makes such an effort to be with you.

19. I acted like i dont care when it was really breaking my heart.

20. If you want to be a part of my life, make sure you are ready to accept my stupid side.

21. Happiness means loving yourself first. So you can share that love with someone else.

22. Nothing can stop my smile when your name appears on my inbox.

23. Nowadays people say i love you just like they are saying hello.

24.  Let me tell you a story. Im inlove with a boy who cant love me back. What a freakin story

25. Never ever forget that you dont need anyone who doesnt need you.

26. True love is like a man playing chess. Always afraid losing his queen.

27. You dont need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.

28. Sometimes its better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel.

29. Dont make someone a priority when your just an option.

30. Sometimes the person who are thousand of miles away from you, can make you feel better than the people right beside you.

31. Its hard to be just a friend with someone that youre inlove with

32. Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectations.

33. Its kinda sucks when he dont realize how much i care about him.

34. All relationships have problems it just depends if youre strong enough to get through them.

35. Can we fall one more time? Stop the tape and rewind.

-----------------------------

Dont forget to hit the follow and vote button. Thanks. :))

-iloveseyn14