Pt.7 STUFF

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSorry for the delay, I will write a WHOLE bunch to make up to you guys!

Story 1. Teh time I got *le gasp* LOST

Ok, I've lost too many times to count. and in this story, I didn't even really get lost. So that day I was walking home and my parents didn't want me to go alone, so I usually go with friends or at least some other kids. So, my parents told me to go to my sister's school if I come out late (Its quite close to my school and they get out like 50 minutes after me) So I did. It took me a bit because I came to a trisect and went EVERY WAY except the right way before I got there. And I sit down (I'm quite tired by now) and eat my leftover lunch, and my dad comes and he's like  "TheWriter928! (Says my real name, obviously.) Me and your mom have looked EVERYWHERE! qwe even went to your school and had them use the P.A. to call you!" and I'm like "I literally just followed your instructions". So we go home and everything is great.

I don't really have a moral from that...

Look what I made!

The best meme ever!

The best meme ever!

I currently have... a cold.b

9/26/22
There are some... jerks. That is the mildest term i will use to describe them because they deserve it. I was just sitting down mining my own business, and these idiots start making fun of my grade, Like excuse me, but there are 200-400 other people in this school rhat are in the same grade as me! Luckily, I have a camera on thus phone. Ill get their pictures now and I wont upload them for privacy reasons, though they don't really deserve it. Bye and thats all for now!