Kellin's Problem (Kellic Smut)

Kellin looked around the room with an aloof smile, a drink in his hand. As his eyes roamed, he noticed Jack and Gabe attempting to play beer pong. Mike was leaning against a wall, legs sprawled out, with Tony in his lap. They were making out heavily, Tony's arms around Mike's neck, and Mike's hands squeezing Tony's hips.Justin and Jesse were sitting on a couch with Vic, the three talking about something and looking at Kellin. After another survey of the room, he noticed Jaime was cheering on Jack and Gabe. Kellin walked over to Vic, Jesse, and Justin, glad that he wasn't completely smashed.

"Whaddup?" He said, flopping into Jesse's lap and leaning his head on Justin's shoulder.

"Your mother."

"That one didn't even make sense." Kellin replied to Justin as Jesse wrapped his tattooed arms around Kellin's waist.

The three shared a look, and giggled, leaving Kellin confused.

"What?" He asked. When he got no answer other than giggles, he was about to snap at them, but felt something going on that he should not be going on while he was in Jesse's lap. He shifted slightly, trying to hide his problem, and tried to get up, but Jesse's arms didn't allow him.

"Got a little problem there?" He asked, a teasing lilt in his voice.

"What- no, how... Why- NO!" Justin giggled as Kellin struggled with words. Justin and Vic exchanged a look before Justin smirked.

"We put Viagra in your drink." He said simply.

"You did what!?" Kellin snapped, shoving Jesse's arms off of him, and stalking off, face red from embarrassment.

He ducked into the bathroom, and closed the door behind him. He let out a sigh as he began palming himself through his jeans. Meanwhile, Vic was getting up, deciding to check on Kellin. He stopped by the bathroom as he heard a small moan, knowing it had to be Kellin. He wiggled the doorknob, and when there was no response, he opened the door. His eyes widened at what he saw. Kellin was leaned against the wall, one hand splayed against the wall, the other palming himself through his jeans. His head was back, and his mouth was open as slight moans and whimpered came out. Vic quietly closed the door behind him, and slowly walked forward. He placed his hands on Kellin's hips, connecting their mouths. Kellin jumped, banging his head on the wall.

"Vic, w-what are you doing?" Kellin stuttered.

"Helping you out." Vic replied.

Kellin was about to protest, but didn't get the chance to as Vic rolled his hips into Kellin's.

"O- oh God, Vic, yes." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around Vic's neck.

Vic continued rolling his hips as he slid one hand from Kellin's hip to his zipper, carefully unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans.

"Jesus Christ." Kellin moaned lowly as he rutted against Vic's leg.

Vic tightened his hold on Kellin's hip, forcing him to stay still. He nudged Kellin's jeans down to his thighs, looking down when his hands scabbled at bare skin.

"No boxers?" He inquired.

"Pa- pants are t-too tight-t." He panted.

"That's hot." Vic replied, curling a hand around Kellin's dick.

"Oh, god, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." Kellin chanted like a mantra.

Vic smirked, slowly sliding his hand along Kellin's hard-on.

"Oh, hell no," Kellin said, "you got me into this mess, now you get to get me out of it. No teasing." Vic rolled his eyes at Kellin's bossiness, but did as he was told.

"O- oh my- oh, god, Vic!" He groaned, bucking upwards as Vic slid his thumb over the slit.

"Cl- close, oh, oh god, s-so f-f-fucking clo-close." Kellin stammered out in between moans.

Vic's hand sped up, groping Kellin's ass with his other hand.

"Vi-Vic, oh my god." Kellin tugged on Vic's hair as he came, waves of pleasure washing over him. When he was done, Kellin opened his eyes, to see his and Vic's shirts covered in his spunk. Kellin blushed. "They're more shirts in one of the rooms." He said, looking down. His eyes widened as he noticed Vic was now hard. "But let me help you with that." Vic's eyes widened as Kellin sunk to his knees, placing a kiss to Vic's boner through his jeans.

Source: http://imaginekellic.tumblr.com/post/47389901811/can-you-do-a-one-shot-where-the-guys-from-sws-and