Prologue

~~ 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 ~~

Lillian Rose was the daughter of two great powerful witches. Her mother, Marina, was the Willows Witch and her father, Alexander, was the Pierré Warlock. Marina was born as the Mother Nature and the Mother of Dragons like the rest of her ancestors. As for Alexander, he was a fierce, brilliant warlock and fighter, who used his ancestor's sword against his enemies. The couple had been together since the medieval era, married in the early 18th century and had a beautiful daughter in 1996.

The moment she was born, her mother gave her a beautiful black coal scaled dragon egg. The next day, it hatched and gained a three-headed black dragon. It grew larger everyday and the parents had to send it to the dimesion where the rest of the old large dragons are.

The Willows Family lived in France and resided in a small apartment. They were also close friends with the Vans witch family, Victor and Feodora. Lillian Rose would often spent time, playing with the Vans' children. Lillian and her parents were happy until fate had plans for them.

When she was three, her parents travelled to America for business matters. Tradegy hit hard when Marina and Alexander died. Their bodies were found in a black car after the explosion. The mystery went cold. Lillian Rose was in denial for over a month. After her parents' funeral, she was taken under the Vans' wing. Victor and Feodora welcomed her to the family with open arms. The Vans siblings treated her like their own. Over time, Lillian Rose slowly opened up and spent time with them.

Five-year-old Lillian Rose discovered another ability to travel to another dimension. As soon as she walked through the  portal, there were many trees. Out of nowhere, a great big familiar beast flew above and landed in front of her. She was the youngest to mount her three-headed dragon. She named them Xanro, Margha and Rino.

At the age of seven, Lillian Rose, and her family moved to New York City, America. She attended elementary school and made some friends, who were supernaturals. As Lillian Rose grew up, not only she discovered that she was a witch, she also inherited Mother Nature's power too. Her second parents told her that she came from a long family line of Mother Nature. She learned that Mother Nature was a powerful gift, which has a special ability to call nature. A few weeks later, She successfully claimed the dragon and named him Xanro. Lillian Rose was the youngest to mount her dragon. The Vans family was not worried about Xanro being seen as he had a ability to turn him and his rider invisible whenever he wanted to. She was nicknamed the 'Mother of Dragons'.

As the years passed, Lillian Rose faced deaths, tragedies and betrayals. Her pure heart always felt pain. 12-year-old Lillian Rose lost some of her friends to the witchs' deadly ritual. Lillian Rose's Mother Nature power instantly burst out. The vines killed the conspired witches. Her friend, Kelly, who was a Gyspy witch, triggered her curse when she fought back a witch and killed her with a dagger. Consequently, she transformed into a black werewolf. As for Lillian Rose, she felt exhausted and fainted. Before the witches could do anythings, dozens of large dragons landed in front them. They aggressively growled at the witches, who were responsible for their Mother's pain. Without a haste, they let out hot burning flames at them.

Witches screamed in pain as the fire ate the flesh away. All of the dragons viciously burnt the witches, who were involved the ritual, and destroyed around the area, ruining the ritual. The Gyspy werewolf witnessed the whole thing and fled. When the dragons stopped, the three headed one gently scooped Lillian Rose into his giant claws and flew away from the ritual. The dragons roared in the dark night as they flew with their Mother.

From that very night, Lillian Rose was reborn as the Mother Nature and the Mother of Dragons. Stories of that terrifying night spread quickly about some children being brutally slaughtered and two survived. Some even mentioned about the burnt ritual site. When Lillian Rose and her friend returned to the ritual site again, they placed a powerful curse on it who ever dared to use the ritual again and will be haunted until their death.

Despite this, Lillian Rose remained pure but tough and brave. A few years later, the Vans Family moved to a small town in Pennsylvannia called Hemlock Grove. There,  she met Roman Godfrey, who was the son of the wealthy family. He became interested in her the moment he saw her. He was instantly infatuated with her beauty and her witty tongue. Then, she met the Gyspy werewolf boy, Peter Rumancek. As soon as he saw, his inner beast was attracted to her sweet scent that smelled like vanilla. His werewolf form also yearned for Lillian Rose's attention. 

A beautiful doe preyed by two powerful predators. Both desired her attention and admired her beauty. The wolf, and the Upir chased the Mother Nature in the woods like playing a chase game.

Most girls would choose one boy, but her heart told her that she should take both. What happened when Lillian Rose realised that fate has plans for the three? Will she do it? Follow Lillian Rose as she ventured into friendship and romance while uncovering the truth about her parents' death and their pasts of centuries.