Chapter 10: He's Suffering Because of Me

Warning: this chapter contains scenes of torture and blood. Viewer discretion is advised.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Big is punching Kan's face repeatedly, full of anger. Of course, Kinn, Porsche, Pete, and Vegas aren't going to stop him since they are also upset about what Kan did to Ken, Macau, Chay, Kim, Arm, and Keshi, but they are also scared to interrupt an angry Big since you don't want to mess with him while he is upset.

"THIS IS FOR KEN!" Big shouted as he continued punching Kan's face, but Kan was not affected by the slapping. Kan chuckled after Big slapped him for the fifth time.

"Is that all you got, Big?" Kan asked Big wickedly. Big's face turned red due to anger, and he breathed heavily. He turned his head to face Kinn, Porsche, Vegas, and Pete, waiting for permission to torture Kan more.

"You should let me torture my father, Big. I could finally get revenge for the abuse he put me through and for hurting my baby brother." Vegas suggested to the bodyguard. Big sighs and nods since he knows Vegas has wanted to have this moment for a long time. Big made his way back to the others while Vegas walked to the table and grabbed his special hammer. Vegas slowly made his way to Kan, but his father did not look affected by his son.

Vegas looked at Kan's right hand and then back at his face before smashing the hand with the hammer. Bones broke as blood oozed out of Kan's hand since the hammer broke the flesh as well. Kan started to breathe heavily but was trying hard not to scream due to the pain.

"This is for Macau," Vegas told Kan as he smashed his hand repeatedly. Kinn, Porsche, and Big flinched due to hearing the impact of the hammer, while Pete smirked as he watched Vegas torturing Kan. Vegas looked at Kan's left hand and smashed it with his hammer.

"This is for Chay," Vegas said as he continued to smash Kan's hands with the hammer. Kan started to scream in pain, which made Vegas stop what he was doing after stating.

"You think you are tough, son. Do you remember what I did to you from 18 to 23?" Kan chuckled when he saw Vegas starting to shake, and water started forming in his eyes.

"Vegas, what is Khun Kan talking about?" Pete asks Vegas since he is confused by what Kan has mentioned. Kinn, Porsche, and Big were also confused about what Kan asked Vegas.

"Oh, they don't know. I guess you are really a bitch and didn't tell them what I did to you." Kan mocks Vegas while his son starts to breathe heavily, remembering what his dad did to him. Vegas then starts sobbing, shocking his cousin, friends, and boyfriend, while Kan is laughing like a villain.

"Vegas, what did uncle do to you?" Now it is Kinn's turn to ask Vegas what happened to him when he was younger. After Kinn asked his cousin, Vegas yelled,

"HE RAPED ME!" Kan laughs when Vegas tells the others the news. Pete clenched his hand into a fist after learning what Kan did to Vegas. Pete stormed to the table and grabbed a jar of fire ants. He undid the lid and made his way toward Kan.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING MONSTER KUN KAN!" Pete screams at the head of the minor family while throwing fire ants at his hand. Kan screamed in pain when the fire ants landed on his broken hands. Kinn grabbed his gun from his waist holster and shot his uncle on his right knee.

"I hope you go to hell, uncle," Kinn said as he shot him on his other knee. Kan screams again, but the others are not bothered by his annoying screams. Pete went to Vegas and hugged him as his lover kept on sobbing, remembering the awful nights when Kan was drunk or pissed off and would hurt him whenever Macau was not around.

"Vegas, why didn't you tell me about this?" Pete asks Vegas in disbelief since he doesn't know about the big secret he kept from him.

"I didn't want to remember all of the sufferings I went through, and I didn't think any of you guys would believe me," Vegas explained as his voice cracked. Pete's heart shattered when he heard Vegas' explanation.

"Vegas, you should have told us. I would have done everything to protect you." Pete explained to Vegas. While Kan was screaming due to pain he had on his hands.

"YOU ARE A BITCH, VEGAS! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY SON!" Kan screamed, making everyone in the room pissed, while Vegas cried even more. Big couldn't handle Kan anymore and pulled out his gun and shot Kan in the shoulder.

"That is what you get, you son of a bitch." Big mumbled and left the room. The others left the room, leaving Kan screaming in pain and cursing every two seconds at them even though they had already left the cell.

-

Meanwhile, Ken is lying down on the hospital bed as the doctors do a rape kit on him to see if Kan's semen matches. He was exhausted from all his crying on his way to the hospital and when he was held captive by Kan and Korn. He was startled when he heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in," He told the person at the door's other side. The door opened, revealing Chan. He made his way towards his son to check up on him to see if he was ok.

"Hey Ken, how are you feeling?" Chan asked Ken as soon as he sat on the bed. Ken sighed, debating whether or not he should tell Chan the truth.

"I'm fine, pa, thank you for asking," Ken told Chan, even though he was lying.

Chan knew Ken didn't tell him the truth. He knew his son suffered a lot when he was held captive. So he decided to call him out for lying.

"Ken, tell me the truth now," Chan ordered Ken.

Ken looked at Chan's eyes and started sobbing. Chan leaned forward to hug Ken, holding him as tight as possible. Ken continued to cry, trying to forget everything that had happened to him and his friends.

"They suffered because of me, especially Keshi," Ken whispered, thinking Chan didn't hear him, but boy, he was wrong.

"Ken, Keshi didn't suffer because of you. Kan made him suffer." Chan explained to Ken, who pulled away from the hug and was in disbelief.

"HE DID SUFFER BECAUSE OF ME! I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HIM! DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE WHEN HE ARRIVED?! HE WAS ALL BEATEN UP BECAUSE HE IS NOT PART OF THE MAFIA, AND HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE! I WISH I COULD HAVE PROTECTED HIM MORE!" Ken started to sob again after explaining, well, more like yelling at Chan, what happened when they were at the warehouse.

"Ken, you obviously did everything you could to protect him and the other guys. Never blame yourself for what Kan did to you guys, ok." Chan explained to Ken as his right hand rubbed Ken's head to comfort him. Ken's sobs have turned into sniffles here and there, finally being able to calm down.

"Pa, can I go to sleep?" Ken whispered. Chan smiles at how cute his son acts whenever it is just the two of them, even though they had a serious discussion a few seconds ago.

"Of course, you can, Ken. I will be right here until you fall asleep." Chan replied. Chan broke the hug so Ken could lie down again and get into a comfortable position to sleep. Once Ken rested and got comfortable, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. Chan kissed Ken's forehead, got up from the bed, and made his way out of the room.

He made his way to the door and mumbled, 'I will fucking kill you, Khun Kan, for hurting my son and his friends,' and left Ken's room. No matter the circumstances, Chan would do anything to protect his son, even if it meant he would sacrifice himself for Ken's happiness.

------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: sorry for posting this chapter late. By late, I mean it is midnight where I live.