Chapter 21: Love in the Air

You guys see what I did with the title? No, cool then
------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been two months since Big and Ken adopted Chalermchai. They have been training him to be a bodyguard in the future in case Kinn and Porsche decide to start a family so he could protect the future heir. Of course, they do not go crazy with the training since he is only sixteen years old. All you can hear is heavy breathing as the family decides to take a break from training. Chalermchai looked at Ken, who took a sip of water and closed the water bottle lid once he was finished.

"Honestly, how do you and pa do this intense training daily?" Chalermchai asked his dad, who chuckled when he heard his son's question.

"Oh Chalermchai, Big and I did a lot of complaining about how intense training was when we first joined. Then, we learned not to talk smack when your grandfather was around, or we would have run laps until one of us passed out." Ken informed Chalermchai, and he saw his son roll his eyes. Big chuckled when he heard Ken telling Chalermchai how they would complain about how dumb and intense training was until Chan heard them complaining and made the training worse.

"Are you three really complaining about training now when everyone is having a day off?" The three of them got startled when they heard a familiar voice. They turned around and saw Chan by the gym's entrance. He made his way towards the family while shaking his head when he heard his son and grandson complaining about training.

"You guys, wait until tomorrow. I will make training worse for the two, and Big will decide how many laps you two will do." Chan told them. Big smiled when he heard Chan say he would decide how many laps he would run.

"Grandpa, I just asked dad and papa a question. I didn't even complain about how you train the other bodyguards the best they could be when it comes to protecting the Theerapanyakun family." Chalermchai told Chan. They laughed when they heard Chalermchai whine and how he was pouting right now.

"I am just kidding, guys. But seriously, stop the training and pack your things. We are going to the family vacation home with the others." Chan informed the family. He chuckled when he saw them running out of the gym so they could go to their rooms to pack the clothes and necessities they needed for the vacation they needed.

Everyone was sitting around the fire that was made out of driftwood branches. It feels like yesterday when they were seated at the same spot when everyone found out what Korn and Kan did to Ken and made Kim, Macau, Chay, Arm, and Keshi witness the horrific scene by playing truth or dare. Now, they don't have to worry about them anymore, and they have added Chalermchai to the family vacation.

They are smiling and laughing at Tankhun being his dramatic self when Tem is not paying attention to him since he is talking to Tay and Time. Kim decided to clear his throat and raise his glass so he could make his speech. Yeah, everyone but Chalermchai is drinking since they deserve it since they went through a lot to get rid of Korn and Kan.

"Everyone, I know we went through hell, minus Chalermchai, since he was not involved when this mess happened, but we finally got rid of Korn and Kan. They got them out of the picture, and now we don't have to worry about them trying to plan to ruin our lives. Cheers to us for getting rid of the two demons." Everyone cheered after Kim gave his speech. A few drinks later, everyone but Chalermchai and Chan was drunk, and load and behold, every couple started to have their make-out sessions. Chan covered Chalermchai's eyes with his hand, but Chalermchai moved Chan's hand out of his way to see everyone making out, including his parents.

"Grandpa, I am sixteen. I saw this kind of stuff when I was at the orphanage. You, dad, and papa don't know this, but I have a boyfriend." Chan widened his eyes at the information his grandson told him. He sighs and playfully rolls his eyes, of course.

"Chalermchai, I do not have an issue with you having a boyfriend. But for the love of god, please tell me you two did not have sex yet?" Chalermchai giggled when he heard Chan's question. He was going to answer his question until someone responded to the question for him.

"Of course, we did not have sex yet. We are waiting until we are twenty-one to have sex," someone told Chan. He stared at him when someone he did not know answered his question. Chalermchai decided that now was the perfect time to introduce his boyfriend to his grandfather. He would introduce him to his parents, uncles, and friends, but they are too busy making out, so they could wait another day.

"Grandpa, this is my boyfriend, Lenardo Russo. He is the son of Alexandra and Riccardo Russo, who recently became partners with uncle Kinn and uncle Porsche." Chalermchai introduced Lenardo to Chan.

"It's nice to meet you, Chan. I promise to make your grandson happy and protect him from any danger, even though his parents are bodyguards of Kinn Theerapaykun." Leonardo said. He put his hand as Chan did, and they shook each other's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too. But still, break his heart, and I would torture you in every way possible. You got that." Chan informed Lenardo. He nodded and gently grabbed Chalermchai's face to kiss him, which instantly turned into a heated make-out session.

Chan rolled his eyes and looked at everyone else who was either still making out or sleeping on the sand. Poor Chan will have difficulty carrying those passed out back to the vacation home and into their rooms. But he is not complaining. He then looks at Ken and Big, who are snuggling against each other, sleeping. He knows that their job is not easy since they are risking their lives to ensure the Theerapaykun family is safe, but he knows that they do not regret doing their job and their love for each other will never tear them apart.

Ah, love is really in the air.

------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: the end ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ