Side-Story 1 (A "Bony" Surprise?)

Chapter Request for this one goes to HyzerRein A good guy with a good heart. Hope you're going to enjoy your own chapter my friend.
___________________________________________

?: Let's see how the other AUs are doin- wait what?

A strange portal appears below them as they are falling inside. Everything around was covered by eyes watching him till finally they landed on something hard.

?: Ah d-darn... What was that? And where even... Am I...?

The person looked around as he only saw a dark sky and many pink cherry trees around with a giant stair case infront of them.

?: What is this...?

Yukari: Perhaps I can help you with that? I've never seen an undead youkai like you before.

?: A-And you are..?

Yukari: Forgive me. I'm Yukari Yakumo, and it seems you fell into one of my gaps. This place here is called netherworld. It's like a sort of hell where some people go when they die.

?: Wait so I am dead?

Yukari: Fuhuhu. Well no. But you maybe will soon if you aren't careful. Oh and you haven't told me your name.

?: I... It's Yamato. And... What even is a youkai?

Yukari: Oh dear seems like I must teach the basics. Sigh and I hoped you will find out yourself but alright. Youkais are mostly either in monster or humanoid forms like me. You can say we are sort of spirits that have a physical body and own abilities. For instance my ability is manipulating boundaries which let me make gaps and travel between places.

Yamato: But... I'm no youkai? I'm just a monster.

Yukari: Well that's something new then. Oh well I have to go now, good luck on your journey!~

Yamato: Wait!

Before he could ask her she disappeared in one of her gaps.

Yamato: Damnit... But where do I go now? Do I still have my magic?

He snapped with his finger and created a bone out of thin air and held it.

Yamato: So my magic seems to still work... But what am I going to do now!? If I do one mistake here I will be killed if there are people like her with such abilities...

Youmu: Geez who's yelling down there?

Yamato: Shoot! They are gonna hunt me! Uhh behind that tree!

He rushed and hid behind a tree, hoping the person that just came wouldn't find him.

Youmu: ... You know I can sense where you are. Come out or I have to cut that tree down.

Yamato: (I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die!)

Youmu:... Sigh. I warned you.

Swiftly she pulled out her sword and the tree got cut in one second and fell to the side revealing him to her.

Youmu: ... A skeleton youkai?

Shocked from the speed he stuttered and slowly fell backwards trying to crawl away from her.

Youmu: Sigh. Alright I give you 2 options. Either you tell me who you are and what you do here, or option number two. I'll end you here so that you neither go to heaven or hell.

Yamato: I-I'm Yamato! I d-don't know how I got here!

Youmu: You don't know?

Yamato: No I just m-met a lady called Yukari and that's all!