Smartass with Dumbass tendencies

"So you're telling me this Quintin guy's agreed to hack into the Blakk's Enterprise database to remove all the archive related to that paperback that's saved in it?"

"To sum it up, yeah. We scheduled a meeting with him for a debrief tonight."

"And that's my problem how?"

Just minutes ago they were contemplating to throw her out and now they want to drag her along to the mad-scientist's lab. Not sure if the scientist's the one who's mad here.

"You gotta come along with us. We can't trust the house with you."

The redhead blatantly replied. That's something Lara admired. Atleast her tongue works better than her hair. No seriously, what's with those beanstalks growing up on her head.

"That's what's worrying ya? You still don't trust me? I'm hurt. We went through so much together."

"That so much mostly including you being you and us taking care of that? Thrilling experience."

"Only the best for my hostage-takers." Lara beamed.

"Nothing's a good enough excuse, get buckling."

"Oh come on, let me stay. I promise I won't bat an eye on your things." She solemnly raised her right hand.

Then began revising her to-steal list in her mind.

"Nope, you're coming with us."

The only place she was interested in going back to, was her state of blissful unconsciousness. But oh no, your kidnappers wanted to drag you to a far away cavern to deal with a madman with wild spectacles and some stupid childhood trauma.

How spiffing!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No really, she was thrilled.

Thrilled enough to shave the cherry blossom grown on the tecnerd's head. Though this one had the colour of Fall.

His witless remarks being thrown here and there around the room made her wish to have a more monosyllabic company.
Now understanding why robots were the only thing he kept around.. apparently they must be the only ones to withstand his constant yabbers.

Over there both Eli and Quintin argued. Trixie and Kord were both engaged in the conversation aswell whereas the molonoid stood beside her. Apparently she wasn't the only one finding the brain-crazed scientist insufferable.

"So you're telling me he's afraid of slugs?"

"Well.. err he used to have Slugophobia." He replied. "But seeing him now, he hasn't changed a lick! Pronto wouldn't be surprised if a Flopper jumping on him made him faint."

"Wow," She whistled. "Some proud parents he must've."

The only reason she even found the leisure to take a step out of the door was because at the end, she convinced the Shane to raise her payment.

As rationally as possible, if she might add.

"Thirty more!"

"I promise it's this one time-"

"Fifty more!"

"You can sleep all you want after-"

"A hundred more!"

"Fine!"

Her methods of negotiating were simple yet effective.

"What do you mean by IF we advertise your roboslugs? You said nothing of the sort during our arrangement!" Eli's voice was now cutting through.