Chapter 13

Warning(s): Angst, Violence, Kars being coot >/////<

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You felt a sting all over your back. As if you had been thrown down.

Your eyes opened to... people. Quite a few of them, wearing attire similar to yours.

Scowling at you.

"Die, bitch!" One of them shouted.

Why were you being held here like this though?

You were panting, hands tied behind you, and your torso was being tied against a tree.

Oh wait you remember...

They didn't like you cause you weren't completely like them...

Or something?

Ughh-

The man with white locks that reached upto his shoulders looked down at you, disgust in his cold magenta eyes.

"You're gonna die here, human scum."
He said.

'What is bro on abt?' was all that you could think of.

Suddenly, a painful screech could be heard from the back of the crowd.

Everyone's head, including yours, turned in the direction of the yell.

And before they knew it, they were all slashed.

A muscular man was walking upto your limp figure.

You let out a dry cough as the man with long purple hair bent down and caressed your cheek.

"Those fools... What have they done to you..." He said, quickly untying your ropes and taking you into his arms.

Oh. It was Kars.

The dude you were fighting— but no wait- he felt more... Familiar.

With a blink of your eye, the whole place had changed

You were looking up at stars...

Beautiful stars that graced the sky.

You looked beside you, to meet a pair of young, red eyes, that were quick to change their view once they'd been spotted.