Chapter 5: Spirits light now dark but saved once again

- After a few day since the grand magic games fairy tail had come out on top and thats not all that had happened Ryoto and erza were going to be parents and decided to move in together. erza had went out on a job with wendy and gray and Ryoto to take care of some Bandit's soon they came across a village that was flooded with muddy water. Ryoto saw natsu and Lucy with happy all covered in mud.

Ryoto: hey guys having trouble there or something hahah.

Natsu: wait why are you guys here did you finish your job already.

Gray: our job wasn't that hard and look at you guys having trouble with just a simple mole. How pathetic you'll disgrace fairy tail if you keep at it like that haha.

Natsu: well if your going to be like that you guys can take a hike.

Erza: calm down you two or else.

Ryoto: we don't mind helping not as long as we get a share of the reward money.

Lucy: fine just help us deal with this mole will ya.

- They get into position waiting for the mole but it pops up underneath there boat knocking everyone into the muddy water, it starts chasing them as they all screaming swimming away to climb upon a nearby house but the mole was fixated on Lucy. A villager came out explaining to them the mole was abandoned years ago and that it's looking for a mate so erza and Ryoto along with Wendy and gray decided to use Lucy as bait so she dressed up in a wedding dress.

Lucy: why is it always me*whines*

Wendy: it'll be okay Lucy you look beautiful.

Natsu: should we take a picture.

Happy: we should for a memorable moment.

Ryoto: look here he comes get ready.

- the mole swim's towards Lucy before she summons Virgo she would drag Lucy behind her to get Lucy to a safe place. Virgo swam back underneath the mole to knock him from the water into the air, it gets struck by Ryoto's and natsu's breath attacks along with Wendy's and grays ice lance they blast the mole towards erza so she can smack him to the ground with her hammer.

Erza: well he'll be fine I struck him with the back of my hammer so.

Ryoto: so that's it then *girls head*

Virgo: princess while I was underneath the water I dug and found a lady mole*behind her is a giant crab like animal*

Lucy: I don't know if that's a mole.

- the male mole and female crab fell in love with one another crawling off to the water but everyone was being dragged behind him stuck in a net until Ryoto burnt the net away from there feet, after they successfully completed the job everyone headed back to the guild.

Erza: that was quite the experience huh *rubbing her tummy blushing*

Ryoto: thinking about the baby huh erza*smiles*

Erza: indeed and we should go shopping to pick up some supplies what you think Ryoto*smiles* would you like to come with me.

Ryoto: sure thing erza I heard there are a few things on sale.

- Ryoto and erza head out to a market place near the town where Sabortooths guild resides they went looking around buying some baby clothes and even a crib but Ryoto was carrying everything.

Erza: you sure you can handle all that Ryoto we did buy alot.

Ryoto*carrying 100 boxes before putting them on erza's wagon* yeah I'm good erza *pulling the wagon* hey ain't that Rogue's cat froch.