Chapter 6: Rising sun over Tartaros

- It has been a week's since fairy tail had dealt with helping the celestial spirits save there world, Ryoto had recently went out on a job to deal with a monster bird terrorizing a local farming community. Once Ryoto had arrived to the little community he went around gathering information on the monster to find it's location.

Ryoto: everyone I've asked said the monster is living in the forest outside of town*walking into the forest and finding signs of the monster* it seems to have gone this way.

- Ryoto headed deeper into the forest following the few signs he had found until he heard a loud screech that wasn't human. Ryoto took off running in it's direction and once her got through some thick bushes he had found the monster it was a giant Bird like creature it was going after some livestock.

Ryoto: I gotta hurry *running to the giant Bird monster jumping up to its face* Holy Flame Dragon fist*punching it's face making the bird fall to the ground*

- The bird monster shook it's head screaming at Ryoto until it was struck from behind by dark blue flames making it scream in pain before it turned around, a dark skinned man was standing there wearing a black vest and blue scarf and next to him was a black flying car similar to happy.

Ryoto: who are you and you should get away from here it's too dangerous*grabbed the birds tail feathers tossing it across the ground*

Makura: I'm here to help and my name is makura and this guy's is shadow he's my best friend *has his fists engulfed in dark blue flames* aren't you Ryoto from fairy tail.

Ryoto: it's a pleasure to meet you makura but it's dangerous here* the bird monster flying towards Ryoto smacking him down with its wing* dammit.

Makura: hey are you okay Ryoto*he and shadow rush to Ryoto to see if he's okay*are you okay.

Ryoto: yeah I'm okay it'll take more then that to keep me down haha *getting up brushing himself off* it seems the bird won't be easy to take down wanna lend me a hand there

Makura: sure I'd love to help a member of fairy tail*rushing at the bird* blue dragon wing attack.

Ryoto: perfect you go for it's legs and I'll go for it's head *jumping up onto its back running up to its head*

- Makura rushed it's legs striking then with his blue fire dragon slayer magic knocking the bird over allowing Ryoto to get a strike in.

Ryoto: holy flame Dragon barrage* striking it's head multiple times with flaming fists knocking it out cold* don't worry it's not dead it's just knocked out.

Shadow: so Ryoto are you really strong because you took that thing out without breaking a sweat.

Ryoto: I am a s class wizard from fairy tail plus I train alot with my family at the guild*laughs* why don't you guys join if you aren't in a guild already.