Night 2: Pride's Heritor

Y/n walked into the building and gently closed the door behind him, treading carefully so as to not invoke the girl's wrath. He made his way to the office and checked the cameras. The girls were all sleeping again.

Y/n braced himself as 12 PM hit, and his second night shift began.

-- 12 PM / 100% battery --

Once his shift began, the phone rang. Y/n quickly picked it up.

Phone guy: Good night! I mean, hello. This is Kyouhei again, here to congratulate you on completing the first night. I hope you didn't get a bad first impression, cause the girls aren't bad people. Oh, you-- Um, but don't let them into the office. Well, more importantly, don't let them get their hands you. I can't guarantee you'd like that, even though I would.

Y/n: I've got to be the least informed night guard to ever exist.

Phone guy: Anyway, just keep doing what you're doing. Don't make them angry though, especially Kotori-- *smack* Ooh... And don't forget to check all cameras often! *chatter* See? I didn't forget. Okay, good luck! I'll see you tomorrow!

The phone hanged up by itself.

Y/n: Nothing too new then? I hope that Tohka was just joking or making a vain threat. Let's start doing my job then.

-- 2 AM / 90% battery --

The clock announced 2 AM, and everything seemed to be going smoothly. Y/n was slowly flipping through the cameras, getting to learn more about the place.

We've already mentioned the master bedroom and the main living room alongside the two hallways and the office, but there were a bunch more rooms. One of them was the other bedroom, where no one was sleeping. Another room was the other living room, which was neighbouring the kitchen. The bathroom was also available to view, and the entrance through which Y/n entered and left the building. There was one more room, but the camera didn't have any feed on it.

Half an hour later...

Y/n thought he heard something, so he checked the master bedroom. Tohka was getting up from bed, and she started running towards the office.

Y/n: Oh no, no, no, no!

Y/n closed the door. Shortly, Tohka was behind the door peeking through the window.

Tohka: Heya there, Mr Rude!

Y/n: Come on, leave me alone!

Tohka: I wanted to tell you something, since you won't let me come in. I'm about to wake Kotori up, hehe!

Y/n: Please don't.

Tohka: Too bad! You'll meet her whether you want to or not, meanie!

Y/n: Come on!! Go to sleep!

Tohka: Okay! Bye-bye.

Tohka ran off.

Y/n: But don't wake her up! Hey! Damn it...

Y/n pulled up his tablet and watched as Tohka went back to the master bedroom. He was watching with fear as she went up to Kotori and shook her.

Tohka: Wake up, Kotori! Someone's mean to me!

The girl with long red hair woke up.

Kotori: What?! Why are you waking me up?

Tohka: There's a boy in the house and he's being mean to me!

Kotori: What?! Where is he? Why didn't you apprehend him?

Tohka: He's locked himself in the office! Every time I come, he closes the door on me and when I leave, he opens it!