SUN BREATHING

The soul name was Yorichi, he was a past demon slayer known as the best that existed, he told me about demons, the demon slayer corps, and the breathings. He said that I had the same potential as him in the past, or even more than him.

I had trained the las 5 days, his a good master and I am a good student, so you could say we were meant to each other. I now have reached the first posture and approaching to the second one. When Yorichi said I had talent for this was true, this wasn't so difficult for me than other people.

In my six day something happened, while I trained outside my house I sense a presence of a very strong human, maybe a Hashira.

Tanjiro: Yorichi-San, I sense a Hashira presence, can you keep an eye for me while I practice the second posture?

Yorichi: Sure, I also presence his aura, but it's a little difficult since I am not alive anymore.

Yorichi disappeared and I continued my training for about 2 hours.

Yorichi: Tanjiro, the Hashira is coming here, he is the water pillar, I think he came to investigate about the lower moon 1 case. I recommend you to hide your things and pretend nothing happened, just tell him what you saw and act like nothing happened.

Tanjiro: So he is an Hashira after all, maybe I could go with him to train, didn't you told me about this tsuguko?

Yorichi: If he agrees I have no problem, this place probably make you remember what happened, it must hurt.

Tanjiro: No worry's, it's ok, but still I want to go out and kill demons. I will come back here in new year to dance, will you come with me?

Yorichi: To the Hashiras place?

Tanjiro: Yes, even if he trains me to master the water breathing, I still want you to teach me how to do the sun breathing properly, if it doesn't bother you.

Yorichi: Of course not, now hurry, I can sense he's near.

I hurry to leave everything normal like nothing happened, I also hide my sword, that now that I remember I need to give ack to his owner, maybe this Hashira could give me my own katana.

???: *Knock-Knock*

Tanjiro: *Opens the door* Hello sir, what can I do for you?

I saw the man with my empty eyes and tried my best to give a bright smile.

???: Hello, had you seen any strange things happen or saw monsters?

Tanjiro: Could you first say your name please?

???: Oh, sorry, my name is Tomioka Giyuu.

Tanjiro: A pleasure, my name is Kamado Tanjiro. And for your question, yes, I had seen a monster no long ago, he had a number 1 in one of his three eyes, he looked like a demon.

Giyuu: And you know where he went?

Tanjiro: Sorry sir, but after that demon killed my family I killed him, so I doubt you find him somewhere around.

Giyuu: Did you killed him alone? How did you manage to do it?

Tanjiro: I did it by my own, and I luckily had a katana that a man gave to me, he went me of these demons so he lend it for that day, but I still have it here, after cutting his neck, that demon just disappeared in the dark night.

Giyuu: Hey Kamado, how many years do you have?

Tanjiro: I'm 13 Tomioka-Kun.

Giyuu: Impressive... Do you have anyone left?

Tanjiro: No Sir.

Giyuu: Woukd you like to go with me and become a demon slayer? Maybe that man that gave you that katana explained to you what that is, so are you gonna come with me and kill that specie who killed yours

Tanjiro: If I am honest, I am sure I want to go with you. And what breathing do you use?

Giyuu: Water, and for you to know I'm 19, we just have 6 years of difference, so maybe we can get along as.... Friends?

Tanjiro: Sure, I will give my best in my training!

I putted a fake smile as I followed my new teacher, or my second master now on. I saw Yorichi following us in the shadows, I think I am the only who can see him, or maybe others could, I don't really know, I should ask him later.

When we arrived to his house, many I should call it mansion! It was bigger than any house in the village, he is an important member in the corporation after all.

Giyuu: This is my house, if I'm honest I never would imagine to have someone living with me.

Tanjiro: So you were alone in such a big house? If I were you I would invite my friends or family all the time!

Giyuu:...Yes. It would be fun...

I can smell sadness, maybe their familiars are dead and his friends to, or he isn't a social guy.

Tanjiro: If you have problems to do friends I can help you, but if you don't want to I can be your friend.

I smiled while Giyuu looked away covering a little blush in his face, maybe he was embarrassed?

We entered, I saw some people in the house, they were members of the demon slayers and didn't looked like they were living here, maybe they were here for something?

As we walked I could also see that the house was kind of empty. Some time later we finally were in my new room that was close to Giyuu's room, this place was surely big!

Giyuu: This is the place we're you will stay, there's no much more than the futon and a table with seats, we can go later to your old house and bring your things.

Tanjiro: We could go in new year.

Giyuu: Why in new year? There's something special you do in that day?

Tanjiro: Yes, every new year my family did a dance that lasted until dawn the next day, this year was going to be my first time.

Giyuu: Ok, I can go with you.

Tanjiro: Don't you guys the Hashiras have some plans on new year?

Giyuu: Yes, but I actually don't like to go, I feel that I am a nuisance to others in such a happy day.

Tanjiro: How sad... Well, if it makes you happy, I would like your presence in new year! It would make me happy if you came.

I could sense a smell of happiness, even if Tomioka' face didn't express something it smell didn't say the same.

I went to my room and..... Didn't do much, I haven't bring more than some stuff of my family to remember them and money.

When I finished putting my things in the room I decided to explore the place. I went outside and see a garden with lots of flowers, even if it was winter the climate was really nice, I decided to make a flower crown for Tomioka. I choose some flowers that fit Tomioka, blue and white, it took a while for being made, I wanted to make it really good.

I looked around and finally found Tomioka.

Tanjiro: Tomioka-San! Look what I made for you.

Giyuu: Uh? Tanjiro, what is it?

I putted the flowers on his head, he remembered me if my mother. I remember that in spring we made this type of things, my sister made me one once.

Tomioka looked the same as always, but as always I could smell the happiness that he keeper himself.

[In night]
(Tomioka pov)

What is this feeling? It feels the same as when I was a kid, am I happy? No, it feels different, this hot feeling in my heart. Is this love? How strange, I haven't feel this in the past, maybe is because he is my first friend since Sabito... I better go to sleep.

—————————————————————————

I know no one will answer this, but, who would you guys like to be presented later? Another Hasira or some Tanjiro friend?

That was the chapter, I hope you liked it.

Words: 1357