NEW FRIENDS

-Tanjiro pov-

I could see Shinobu punching Tomioka, why they have to fight? Aren't they teammates?

Tanjiro: You shouldn't punch Tomioka san. You should say sorry to him.

Tomioka: Don't worry Tanjiro, she punches like a little girl so it didn't hurt.

I could smell a angry fragrance coming out from Shinobu, it was scary.

Shinobu: Well, I'm sorry Tomioka, but you need to know how to speak properly to other people or they will be angry with you, just like me.

Tanjiro: Tomioka san, I can help you with communicating with others, so people won't get angry with you.

-Giyuu pov-

Just thinking about me and Tanjiro was enough to convince me to say yes, even if I doubt I will do any friends even with Tanjiro's training.

Giyuu: Sure, that would be nice.

I tried to smile, just realizing that I couldn't, when was the last I smiled? With sabito? Maybe. The thing now is that I found someone that could make me smile, be happy, feel love. And no one will take him away.

Shinobu: Did you meet an Hashira?

Tanjiro: Actually, no. I was looking at the flowers, I don't feel really ready to talk to them.

Shinobu: Oh, Ok, don't worry, I'm sure the time will come soon.- She smiled-

Giyuu: I think it's time to go, people are coming out of the house.

I could see two little girls, they must be the master son's. A bell rang.

???: Welcome and thanks for coming, I can see everyone is here.

It seems that the others arrived. I'm a little nervous about what Shinobu said, because I also think Tanjiro is like a magnet to attract people, which wasn't really convenient for me. So if I want him, I will have to move first than the others.

???: You may enter, your food is waiting. And remember that everyone that came is invited.

-Normal pov-

Everyone entered, Tanjiro was secretly looking at all the Hashiras and their companies, Shinobu didn't told me, but it looks like she has company, a little girl with black hair and a butterfly pin, just like her. She had expressions but Tanjiro could smell that her emotions were confused, they didn't know who was first or second, what a poor girl.

Tanjiro was looking at a tall guy with a white hair, he looked flashy. Then another girl with the hair of the same color as the Sakura mochis, it was pretty.

???: We are here, you can sit were you want.

They all sat, Tanjiro was next Tomioka, and on the other side Shinobu, he could feel the air tense. Everyone was looking at that strange boy with the looking of a dead man, but at the same time he gave that vibe of peace.

Tanjiro feeling the stares was feeling uncomfortable, the one to save him was no other than the one and only kagaya, the leader of the demon slayer's.

Kagaya: Hi my dear children, is good to see all the hashira's in good state, as well as their companions. I did a meeting not for talking, but to know each other, most of the people here have came recently and don't know each other. So now, in this dinner, I want you to talk about yourself and hear others, that's another practice of team work if you ask me.

No one disagreed with his master, no one dared to. But they also thought it was a great idea, well, to know everyone but giyuu, no one liked him, well, only two did.

-Tanjiro pov-

I think it's finally time to help Tomioka to make friends, but, who first? I have to look for someone who could be his friend.

I looked around and saw the energetic man, his name was Rengoku Kyojuro, if I'm correct. He looks like the type of guy who can get along with anyone, perfect.

Tanjiro: Hey, Tomioka-San, do you know Rengoku?

Giyuu: Yes, he is kind of annoying.

Tanjiro: Why you say that?

Giyuu: Because he is always screaming and sometimes comes to my house for inviting me to do things, if I say no he will never stop trying to change my opinion.

Tanjiro: I think he sees you as a friend, why don't you try to say hello and invite him to the house? He could be your second friend!

Giyuu: If you say so.

Great, we have our first target.

-Giyuu pov-

The dinner just ended, I think now I need to go to see Rengoku. Just remember Giyuu, you do this for Tanjiro.

I looked around to finally see Rengoku, he was about to leave when I touched his shoulder.

Giyuu: Hello Rengoku, would you like to go to my house this night?

Rengoku: Wow Tomioka, I didn't imagine you saying that! Of course I will go! Let me go find some things, see you later!

I could hear his laughing from miles away. When there was no more sound I went to look for Tanjiro. But when I found him I didn't know what to say.

Tanjiro was with other two Hashiras, Kanroji and Tengen, they were talking with also Shinobu. Why do I feel so angry? Am I jealous?

Tanjiro: Oh, Tomioka-San! Did you asked him? What did he said?

Giyuu: Yes and yes, and Tanjiro, why are you with them?

Tanjiro: They are Kanroji Mitsuri and Tengen Uzui. We were just talking.

Uzui: Hey Tomioka, I would never thought you had a Tsuguko. How funny.

Mitsuri: Yes. But I also think it's great that Tomioka has a person to be with, you are always alone.

I can't say she's wrong, Tanjiro became my sunshine, something I must protect.

Giyuu: Tanjiro let's go, we need to be ready for our guest.

Tanjiro: Yes!

We came back to my house, Tanjiro started to make something to eat while I made a bed for Rengoku to sleep.

Tanjiro: I made some cookies and tea, Rengoku haven't arrived yet?

Giyuu: No, but I can feel his presence, so he must be really close.

—————————————————————————

Hi, I am not really sure if I will post to much on this story cause I'm planing on finishing my first story first, so I'm sorry if you need to wait a lot for new chapters.

Thanks for reading.

Words: 1056