A RIVAL?

-𝗚𝗶𝘆𝘂𝘂 𝗽𝗼𝘃-

It was really early when someone came to wake me up, I was surprised because no one lived here, well, lived.

Tanjiro: Tomioka-San, is time to wake up, are you ready for training?

That's true, I said to Tanjiro that today we were going to start our training. Even with clothe I could see that he has a very good body, he seems strong and fast.

Giyuu: Let me take a shower and meet me in the place for training, if you don't know we're it is you can always ask to people who come here.

Tanjiro: Ok! But no worries, I know we're it is, I found it yesterday.

He left and left me alone. I took a shower and put my training suit (The clothes that I always use) and head out.

When I arrived I saw Tanjiro exercising, but when he saw me he stopped.

Tanjiro: What are we gonna do?

Giyuu: For you to learn the water breathing the first thing should be to practice the poses, you look to have a good body, so we will concentrate first in the positions and then in your body.

Tanjiro: Yes!

We trained for like 2 hours, we were going to train some time more but a familiar face appeared.

???: Tomioka-San~ How are you doing?

Giyuu:....

???: Tomioka-San, it's rude to ignore people, maybe that's why you don't have friends~

Tanjiro: Sorry lady, but that's a bit rude, and he has friends, I am one of them.

I blushed a little, this feeling of friendship, or the feeling to just care to someone made me really comfort. I haven't felt this since Sabito's death, he was my last friend, or that was what I thought.

???: Oh~ My mistake, I'm Kocho Shinobu, are you new in the cops, or maybe Tomiokas new student? I never imagine that Tomioka would have a real student. Hey~ Tomioka-San~ are you going to turn this boy into your tsuguko?

To many questions, as always.

Giyuu: He is my new student, but not tsuguko, only if he wants to.

Shinobu: Oh dear, so my thoughts were right in the spot! And~ wats your ame little one.

It was kid of funny that she calls him little, they are about the same size, maybe little from age? Even if that's the case he still isn't so little, they are just 5 years, maybe she thinks that that's a lot?

Tanjiro: My name is Kamado Tanjiro, it's nice to see a member of the demon corp. Are you an Hashira too?

Shinobu: Yes, you are right! I'm the insect Hashira.

Tanjiro: you seem really young for being one.

Shinobu: I'm not so young, but if you say so~

[Probably Shinobu isn't an Hashira yet, because in the time line she has about 15, but let's just say she has the same age as giyuu, 19, or 18, that depends of what you think. Other thing is that in the time line Tanjiro's birthday is in December and not in July (Original), so he has 13 but will turn 14 this year, so he is actually 5 years younger than Tomioka and Shinobu]

Giyuu: We were training so please be fast and say what you need to say.

Shinobu: I was just saying that tonight we were going to have dinner, Ubuyashiki-Sama send me here to say if you could go, I think Tanjiro could also go if he wants.