CHAPTER 16.

I started to cry looking at each shocked faces, they started to scan me. "It wasn't m..me it was jimin, he took it off from me and jumped on it" I said while crying, "why couldn't you get it back from him," Taehyung raised his voice, I was quite and crying,
"What made you wear this for school" Namjoon yells at me. "I wear it because I can have d...dad with me and I..l I'm not alone" I spoke as my voice cracked. "Why you want dad at school there are so many students, you don't feel lonely at all" this time Jin yelled at me shouting out loud. I was totally broken that made me talk back at him.

"Idiot I don't have friends like Roseanne, I...I feel lonely" I cried as I walked towards Jin and grab from his big T-shirt. He pushed me back from my shoulders telling me the most broken words that I never wanted to hear, "you are a disgusting daughter that showed a fake love towards her dad and couldn't even protect his last gift from his death bed." He cried and went to his room upstairs.
I was frozen for his broken word. "Shit" saying so Namjoon threw the necklace on my face, "Roseanne loved dad way better than you Y/N, she's a real daughter" added Jungkook while he pushed by shoulder aside. Taehyung went towards the birthday area and destroyed it without a word. Mrs lee was unspeakable as she covered her mouth from her hand and disappeared in to her room.

I couldn't bare a second for what Jin just told me and it wasn't right I had to go to talk him, I rushed to his room door and banged it. He then opened it looking at my face disgust, "Jin please j...just t..take it back, the horrible w..words you said me" I cried while I point my finger on his chest, there was a awkward silence between us and the he spoke, "Y/N it was a fact I won't take it back, just get the hell out" he yelled at me and closed his door that made me cry even more.

-

I was in my room when I heard Roseanne screaming my name, I then opened the door just then she pushed me towards the wall, "what did you think you did, poor dad he really wanted you to protect it" she yelled at me and dragged my hair that made me cry and shout. "Ahhhhhhh, you bart stop it" I shout making everyone to come inside my room. Just then Jungkook and Namjoon tried to grab Roseanne away while Jin and Taehyung tried to take my hair off from her hands. After she let my hair go she breathes to catch air, "Roseanne there's no use of fighting with a nerd actually" Jungkook said as he hugged Roseanne. I was in pain now everyone in school calls me a nerd and now Jungkook.

They all glared at me and left the room leaving me alone, I slid down from the wall "how am I supposed to live when everyone hates me, and even on my birthday I cannot be happy" I cried.