Wattpad Original
Mayroong 4 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 3 (SPG)

CHAPTER THREE

THE memories from last night were crystal clear. They had fun. They danced and had a couple shots of tequila and wine. They played a game before they decided to go back to their cabin. That was the last memories that she could still remember. The rest was vague.

Kaya laking gulat ni Zakia noong magising siya katabi ang isang lalaki. Kulang na lang ay mahulog siya sa kama sa sobrang kalituhan. Kung hindi niya naagapan ang sarili, tiyak na nangyari nga 'yon at malaking eskandalo kung nagising ang kasama niya.

Nanlalaki ang mga mata niya at tuluyang nagising ang kanyang diwa. Wala siyang panahon alalahanin ang lahat ng kaganapan. Ang mahalaga sa kanya sa mga sandaling 'yon ay makaalis doon at makauwi.

Zakia gasped when she realized that she wasn't wear anything. Her naked body was covered with a thin blanket and the man's forearm was placed just under her boobs. That view made her heart beat violently.

With her shaky fingers, she carefully removed that heavy forearm that was matted with thin hair. She really tried her best not to make any sound or move that could wake him up. She didn't want to confront him. She didn't want to bring back the memories that they have probably shared.

Talaga bang may namagitan sa kanila ng lalaki? What was his name again? Luke? Right? And he's a politician? Did she just sleep with an honorable man?

Before everything could be out of her control, Zakia got up from the bed. Naghanap siya ng roba at ipinilupot 'yon sa hubad niyang katawan. She quickly found her folded dried dress just above the table. She grabbed that and took her high-heeled sandals on the floor then left.

Nasalubong niya ang isa sa staff na nagdala ng bag nila sa cabin nilang magkakaibigan.

"Good morning, Ma'am," magalang na bati nito at pasimpleng tingin sa likod niya kung saan siya galing.

"Where's our cabin again?"

"Dito po, Ma'am." The girl led the way.

Mabuti na lang at malayo ang cabin nila sa pinanggalingan niya. Noong makapasok siya ay natutulog pa ang dalawang kaibigan. Pakiramdam niya ay ang laking kaginhawaan na hindi malalaman ng mga ito na sa ibang kama siya napadpad kagabi.

Zakia hurriedly went to the shower room. Mabilis ang ginawa niyang pagligo na para bang may hinahabol na oras. Hindi niya na muna inisip kung ano ba talaga ang nangyari at bakit kasama niya si Luke. She fucking needed to leave Palaui Island as soon as possible.

She packed her clothes and things, then went out from their cabin, leaving her friends who were still sleeping. Ibig sabihin, hindi lang siya ang nalasing, pati rin ang mga ito.

Noong nasa lower deck na siya ay nakita niya na may ilang bisita na nag-aalmusal na. Sa gilid ng yate ay may isa pa na medyo maliit kumpara kung nasaan sila. She saw that some of the guests were going there. Probably, they would be back earlier than the other guests.

"Uh, can I go there? I need to go home," she told to one of the guards of Villamors.

"Sure, Ma'am."

Tinulungan siya nito sa dala niyang Keepall. She followed the guard, and she was really relieved to know that she's leaving that yacht. She would just call Xaria about her unplanned departure.

"Xaria is still sleeping, but can you tell her that I left earlier when she wakes up?"

"Wala pong problema, Ma'am. Sasabihin ko."

"Okay. Thank you."

Zakia didn't enjoy the whole trip from Palaui Island until they arrived in Manila through the Cessna. Her head was aching because of the fact that she slept with a man.