You as Jimin's Indian Wife.

Hii, I'm Y/n. Yeah I'm Indian and I'm not anyone special, Just a normal girl who lives in Seoul, South Korea with my husband, Park Jimin. Now that's a big deal Right?

Jimin and I are married and all other members are married too. I'm an Indian girl with whom he fell in love and now we live together. Our Bond is so special and we are so much in love with each other.

Ofcourse I had to leave my family and stay with him in Korea.

So one day he told me that other members are coming home with their wives and he want me introduce to them.

"Honey!! Everyone is coming home. I want to introduce you with them. They know that you're Indian and so desperate to meet you."

"What? No way Jimin. You know I don't know korean that much and I'm not good at conversing with people. It's hard for me yo talk to someone other than you. I won't meet anyone. Please understand."

"Honey I know, But they are so excited to meet you. Everyone introduced their wives to each other and here I'm still waiting for you to get ready to meet them. Please baby, I believe you, you can do this. Please don't say no."

"No Jimin please try to understand. I'll embarrass myself and it will effect your image too. What they will think that Jimin's wife don't know how to say some korean words, She don't know how to converse, Infact I don't even know some culture and traditions of Korea. No Jimin, I can't meet them. I'm desperate too to meet them but not like this."

"Yah Jagiya!! They won't think something like this. Infact they are great fan of your culture and want to know more about India. Won't you represent yourself well. Don't think about embarrassing yourself or my image, I'm sure you will make me shine and make me feel proud. Please say yess."

"I'm going to my room. Don't talk to me."

With that I get to room and told him not to disturb me. Why he's not understanding, I'm not that confident to converse with them. They are top idols and I'm nothing but just a Normal girl from India with whom Jimin fell in love and that's my luck. How will I keep Jimin's image and all. I can't do this.

I called my sister and talked to her like I always talk.

"Jiyaaaaa!! He wants me to meet them. I can't do this. How can I make him understand that?" I was whining.

"Why are you acting like this? You're a wife of top idol and see your confidence level, If he wants then do it. Prepare Indian cuisines for them and impress them instead of whining."

"You're saying the same thing, I can't do this. I'm super nervous."

"Well I understand. But you have to do this, today or tomorrow, the day will come when you have to introduce yourself to the world. what will you do then?"

"I don't even know how to speak korea with correct pronunciation."

"Then speak English in which you're good. Rm will translate it for everyone." Jimin came out of blue.

"Yah!! you shouldn't disturb when two sisters are talking." I said.

"Well He's my Jiju, so he can." My sister switched her side. Great.

He took the phone and talked to my sister, "Hey sister in law, I hope you're doing well."

"Yes Jiju but don't make my sister whine and handle her please."

"Well I'm trying but pull some senses in her. Like I'm not saying or asking for something big. She just has to meet them and everything will be fine. But She's lacking confidence."

"you know well Jiju, How to boost her confidence. Then do it." She said.

They hung up the call while I was sulking in corner of the bed.