I had sex with him, Park Jimin (Part-1)

Judging me from the title? Oh no!! You're making a mistake sweetheart.

Warning:-
Strong language and 16+
No smut!!! For Real.
Stay away from my story if you have any problem with any of these. I won't bear a single hate comment here.

__________________________________

Hii. I'm Y/n. Yeah!! Y/n is me. I'm here to tell you my story. No I'm not a girl who wants sex or excited about sex. Not at all. I am just a normal girl of South Korea lives in Seoul and have high level of anger issues.

Okay It was so exaggerated. Not high anger issues but yah I have some anger issues. Oops They didn't add right amount of Sugar in my coffee. "Sunbaenim Tell your waiters to add only two spoon of sugar in my coffee or I gonna spill it on their face next time."

"Hey!! Calm down sweetheart. It's just about Sugar, Don't let your blood pressure go up because of it." The person sitting infront of me is saying.

"I'm your boyfriend." He says again. "Yeah Yeah I know." Guess what? We are getting married. Oh It's a long story. I will still tell you. "Ok Babe!! I have to go. You can continue with your story." He stands up and says.

"Again? With that Taehyung?" I say. "He's your boss sweetheart." He gives me a smile and come close to peck on my lips. "Um.. Now Coffee will taste better." It's the pervert side of me, saying. He chuckled sweetly. That's the adorable side of him.

He's gone now. I can tell you now. Let's go to an year back. The day I broke up with my ex boyfriend. Wait.. what? Isn't it confusing? Ex boyfriend?

Calm down. I'm telling you. So We will get deep into the story and I'm dropping the character. Here it goes.

One year back...

Today is the day, I broke up with my only boyfriend, Minho. He and I dated for two years and Believe me, He's a total jerk. Gosh!! I wasted my two years.

"Babe don't do this." "Babe make me feel special." You're not special. You're a jerk. "Babe respect me. I'm your boyfriend." Yeah whatever. "The real girlfriends always obey their boyfriends." "You don't love me."

"What were you doing with Jackson?" He's your best friend. Can't I even talk to your best friend? "I don't want you to talk to anyone." Yeah He was a total jerk like you just thought.

Above all that, He never respected me, my interests, my hobbies. He only wanted one thing and guess what? I never gave him that. You know what I'm talking about Right? Sex. He was so obsessed with my body.

I thought I was overacting for not letting him touch me but you know I was right. Relationships aren't about this at all. I was frustrated with him all of the time and it lead me to anger issues and That's why I broke up with him.

How? It's something interesting to listen. So He took me to his friends gathering and expecting me to react the same way he told me to. But Guess what I did? I spilt the cold coffee on his friend's girlfriend. Oops she was super angry.

Then His friend and He had a fight or argument which I was enjoying and then after that He argued with me. I had a cheap handbag which he gifted me. I threw it on his face and said, "Get your ass to someone who can give you fuck and Be an ideal girlfriend for you."

His face was something to look at. Oh God!! I'm laughing on my own Breakup. But you know, Sometimes his so called friend circle pissed me off. I mean, They meet me anywhere and says, Oh Y/n. How you and Minho are? You make a good couple and blah blah. Get your ass somewhere else bitch.