A Movie date (Park Jimin)

I have chosen characters name here, Instead of Y/n, I gave her a name "Saloni" which is just my will to do so. If you don't like it then you can just ignore the name and enjoy the one shot.

Saloni and Jimin are married couples, Jimin as an idol and Saloni with whom he fell in love with. She is CFO in one of the company of South Korea. They both are living together from over an year.

They both love each other but the kind of noisy couples they both are just too much. Saloni who has her own attitude even though she knows she's a wife of an idol while Jimin who's crazy over her this attitude, but still don't miss a chance to annoy her and let her guards down.

Saloni says that even if he's an idol, He's my husband now, If I won't be open to him then with whom I'm suppose to bicker. "Is that why you always fight with me?" Jimin asked. "Yah Shut up. Go, Do your work." Saloni replied. Jimin rolled his eyes.

They are like this always, Fighting, bickering, pranking on each other always but still loving each other over a limit. One another day in their life....

Everything is going smoothly...

Jimin, "Good morning honey!!"

Saloni, "Aghh It's morning already?"

Jimin, "Get up babe, It's Sunday today. We have to go on a date."

Saloni, "Date?"
*Getting up excitedly..*

Jimin, "Hmm..." *he smiles*

Saloni, "Have you taken bath already?"

Jimin, "Not yet."

Saloni, "Fine I will go first and quickly come out."

Jimin, "I can swear it will take you one hour, let me come with you, we can save water and time."

Saloni, "Aishhh!! Shut up, Go and check what I can cook for breakfast."

Jimin, "Umm.. okay, think about my sustainable plan again."

Saloni, "Da-ga!!"

So She get up and took her towel to go and take a bath, Everything was going smoothly, her shower was running and she took shampoo to wash her hairs and then suddenly water went off, she run the tap but there is no water in that too... "How can it happen in korea though? That's not possible here." Her eyes still closed.

Behind the water blockage:- Jimin who went downstairs where the water fixing system was, He turned off the water tap that supply water into the bathroom and then called one of his maid saying, "Turn it on exact after 10 minutes. Okay?" And she nodded and he with devilish smile ran up...

Saloni:- *Hearing his voice* "Jimin-ssi... Jimin-ssi, Water is not running in the tap, Can you go and check?"

Jimin, "sure babe but it will take time. Can you wait?"

Saloni, "No, There is f*cking shampoo that will go in my eyes if I opened them and I can't keep them close for so long."

Jimin, "Shit babe, Why you didn't tell me before? wait here, I'll bring water for you to wash your eyes."

Then he stop and says, "Wait, It's South Korea, here water doesn't go off at all. I will come in and check."

Saloni, "No... I am not wearing any clothes. Stay outside."

Jimin, *smirked* "C'mon babe I'm your husband.. what's wrong?"

Saloni, "No... wait.."
She search for bathrob or something But ofcourse she can't let him come and see her like this. He's a real flirt and she knows.

Jimin, "C'mon babe, I'm worried about you. You okay with your eyes closed?"

Saloni, "Yeah yeah Okay, come in."
With her eyes closed she tries to open the door and stand back where she was with her eyes closed.