Episode 4

note: contains lots of year 2 spoilers till end of 2nd uninhabited island exam

"Finally! I feel like it's been ages since I just sat down and watched something on my phone"

During the special exam our phones were taken away and we only had access to the tablets and watches provided by the school, so this is the first time I had touched my phone in a long time. 

"I...I'd message Kiyotaka now but..." 

As I mumbled his name I remembered the sudden kiss I got during the exam. I had so many questions for him, I didn't like that my boyfriend was walking around this uninhabited island with a first year girl. 

"...that...was my first kiss." 

I touched my lips slightly as I remembered how sudden and sweet it was, I've been thinking about it nonstop these past days, it's hard for me to talk to Kiyotaka without thinking about it so I've been keeping my distance for now. 

"Well I should do something to take my mind of this I can't just be flustered all the time over just one...little...sudden...kiss...AaAaaaAAAaaaaAAAA mOUUUUU KIYOTAKAAAAAAA"

I screamed in my pillow inside my cruise cabin, thankfully none of my roommates were around. 

"Ok, I haven't touched that one anime they made about us for a long time now, I should watch one episode I guess. 

The episode starts showing Ichinose-san and her homeroom teacher Hoshinomiya-sensei, I never liked how overly goody two shoes everyone in Class B felt like, it reminds me of how Kushida-san acts and it puts me off.

"Uwaaah, I wouldn't wanna be part of that class."

No offense to Ichinose-san's class but if being around Kiyotaka has taught me anything, I would try not to blindly trust people and let my guard down around them no matter how friendly they look.

The next scene showed Kiyotaka yawning very loudly in front of the elevator.

"....?"

The whole scene felt like something that was fabricated, it didn't feel real.

"They must've hired a doppelganger or something because I can't believe Kiyotaka would have that much of a tired expression or yawn like that ever, it's not like he is Sudo-kun or Ike-kun hmph."

I felt extremely insulted by whatever random things that couldn't have happened I was being shown.

Ichinose-san comes out of the other elevator at the same time, going up to Kushida-san asking her if...Kiyotaka is dating...her?

"Ha?"

She replies with extreme denial while also making it sound like she's being all nice and playful

"HAAAA?? SOOO FOXY AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I calm myself down, breathing deeply.

"It's okay, it's not like she knew how amazing and cool Kiyotaka is"

In fact, that was for the best, I'd rather not have any competition.

"Nowadays it's been harder for him to stay out of the spotlight though.... *sigh*.."

Being lost in my thoughts I didn't pay much attention to the episode I was watching. It's not like I wasn't watching, but my mind was definitely absent.