Episode 3

Episode 3

(contains volume 2-2 spoilers)

Summer break is approaching, the uninhabited island special exam is going to be held then.

Kiyotaka promised that he would protect me and he was already making plans to live up to that promise.

He told me that he already got the Half Off Card for me.

"Ah, I can't stop my heart from beating so damn hard"

It's a Sunday morning, I expected myself to wake up a little later but I guess my dream was so stimulating that I woke up from the shock.

"This is all because Kiyotaka told me he can take 1st place even if he is alone...Of course I'm gonna start having dreams about how he does it."

The dream itself felt real but what surprised me was that Kiyotaka used an eggplant as his weapon during all of his fights in the island

"What's up with eggplants coming in my dreams???"

Well, to be perfectly honest I didn't wake up with a completely red face because of that....

"I can't believe h-h-he was a-a-about to k-k-kiss me again."

Me and Kiyotaka still haven't had our first kiss, I never kissed or even dated anyone before so I didn't know what I should do.

"I haven't been able to think straight ever since that stupid red-haired girl interrupted us and starting saying weird things"

We were super close to actually kissing one time in Kiyotaka's room but Amasawa, a foxy 1st year, came in, and started talking about how she was tailing me the whole time and ended up giving us contraception pills.

"Aaaaaah it's so embarrassing!!! Now every time we start getting in a similar mood I remember what she said and I start getting flustered!!"

My head was getting filled with too many things even though I just woke up, so I decided to watch the 3rd Episode of the COTE anime to relax and recall some of last year's memories.

"I'm so glad Amasawa wasn't even in the school during these events, if I saw an animated Amasawa I might just pop a vein."

I was too mad thinking about that red-haired girl that I didn't pay much attention to the beginning of the episode.

Sudou-Kun and Ryuuen-kun were about to fight but then Ichinose-san stopped them.

"Ryuuen-kun looks even scarier in the anime....whatever."

I wasn't actually concerned, I knew deep down that I trusted Kiyotaka with my life and that he would protect me from anyone no matter what.

"Y-yabai, I think about Kiyotaka for half a second and my heart goes back to dancing at full speed." 

The episode's start was mostly about Sudou-kun so I took that chance to myself down, because I know for a fact that once my boyfriend is on the screen doing badass things I'll be melting away again.

"I guess this is what was happening behind the scenes and how Sudou-kun got in that fight with Class C?"

I kinda know how he feels, I was also bothered by Class C's Manabe and her friends.

"Oh! Kiyotaka is on the screen!"

Kei felt just like Gordon Ramsey(or Haachama) would say "Finally some good fucking food"

"So this is how we got the old test questions.... I thought Kushida-san was the one who got it for the class. Kiyotaka must've told her to say that to hide his talent"