7. Ay, those swedes..!🇸🇪

"Can, even without the swedish language, which Sanem does speak if not perfectly fluent, at least good enough to be able to fix this. And also, the swedes speak very good english, so what's your problem, son?"

Mirhiban raised her eyebrows at her eldest son. She couldn't understand why Can opposed to start with DP, the "Divit's Place" in Gothenburg, Sweden. Sanem had studied swedish at the boarder school in England, and now she was eager to practise the language and to live in one of the scandinavian countries for a few months.

The three of them sat around the desk in Mir's office later on in the afternoon, the day Mario had left. The day they had had some very nice sex again, after, at least to Can, a few but very long and frustrating days.

Can clenched his jaws. Uh uh. Those far too good-looking swedes would...uhmm...well, they would for sure make Sanem lose her head with their blue eyes and blond hair.

And he had checked it up; winter in Sweden meant get up early, go to work, get back home early

And he had checked it up; winter in Sweden meant get up early, go to work, get back home early. Dark and cold. Perfect. While the summertime invited everybody to...to do things at home or outdoors with friends, barbeques, parties, flings...uh uh, no way!

"Mum, I just think we would end the work there quicker in the winter, there are so much more things to do, and..."

"Don't be silly, Can! I've heard Sweden is absolutely fantastic in the summertime, and I want both of you to...well, to enjoy your time there, this won't be only work, Can! I would never forgive myself if I sent you to a foreign country together,with no spare time at all to see and learn about the place! And I already reserved two tickets for you, day after tomorrow; Sanem, get your suitcase ready, any clothes to wash, hunny..? Huh?"

She frowned at her young baby girl and wondered if she really...was she doing the right thing? But...yes, at least she thought so. And if not...Sanem would be protected by Can, that was the most important thing, really. Even if...uhm...what if Sanem needed protection from Can, her protector..? Mirhiban closed her eyes for a sec, blew out some air and got a secure smile on her lips before she turned her gaze back at them. Her very handsome son (in that moment handsome and very grumpy son) and her so beautiful bonus daughter. An incredible couple. She sighed and looked at them.

"The plane leaves midday on Thursday, destination Gothenburg. Make sure you won't miss it."

**********

When Mirhiban had finished, she raised from her chair and left them to talk and to get organized. She had handed over the folders with the suites she wanted refurbished in Sweden and ready to use again at the 1st of October. That actually gave them three months to deal with it, and as it was their first proyect together...why not? Even if Can was more experienced than Sanem in general, well...he wasn't in matters like these. Mir was confident about Sanem, her taste and her way to fix things; maybe she'd been a rebel for a short time, but Mir had raised her since she was eight and knew her and what she was capable of, so...she swallowed down the last doubts she had when she walked out from her office. Let's do this and fate will decide!