Alice falls into a hole

Everything was normal that day. Of course being who she was, a member of a famous school idol group in Japan, no day is normal, but within the usual, that day was normal.

Hanayo and Rin had wanted to go to the toilet before going to the clubroom after classes, so Maki was heading there on her own.

And deep inside she knew she was happy to be going there alone, as she was hoping to find only a certain black-haired senior that always used to be the first one to arrive, and spend some time alone with her, even if it was just going to be 5 minutes.

Of course Maki was never going to tell her that. She was way too tsundere to tell her and admit that she was totally gay for that adorable smile.

But when she arrived she found absolutely anybody. Disappointed, Maki sat on one of the chairs and started reading a book.

As minutes passed by, Maki began to feel sleepy. With every page she turned, her eyelids felt heavier and heavier until the text on the pages became a mess of words.

She was about to fall asleep when she heard the voice which she was so gay for.

"I'm late! Damnit, I'll be late!"

Maki opened her eyes and blinked rapidly several times. She could hear the voice coming from outside, so she went to look throw the window.

Outside, there wasn't anybody. Anybody, but a small black-haired pony-tailed girl with what seemed to be... white rabbit ears on her head?

<<Nico-chan? What is she...>>

The girl was looking at her watch with a worried expression. After a few seconds, she started running and entered into the school.

Maki got out of the clubroom and ran to the entrance of the building, surprised that nobody else seemed to be around.

She saw Nico running upstairs and started chasing after her.

"Nico-chan! Where are you going?! What is this?!"- She shouted, but the other girl completely ignored her and continued her race upstairs.

Maki was one of the fastest runners in the group. Why was it that she wasn't able to catch up with her? When had Nico become so fast?

They kept running upstairs until Nico stopped in front of the door of the rooftop, with Maki being still meters away.

Maki could have used that time to reach her, but she had to stop on her tracks when she realized that the rabbit ears on Nico's head were actually coming from under her hair. And that wasn't all. Maki also realized the round fluffy white rabbit tail on Nico's behind. She had a rabbit Nico right in front of her. An actual rabbit Nico. It was too much cuteness for her to handle., and she could feel her nose wanting to bleed at the sight.

"Agh, no! I'll be late!"

Maki snapped back to reality as rabbit Nico opened the door and hurried into the rooftop.

Maki appears to be super smart and clever, but she can be quite clumsy sometimes. She ran after Nico as fast as she could, without realizing of the big hole on the floor of the rooftop.

And so, soon Maki found herself screaming desperately as she fell into the deep endless dark hole.

But it had an end. And she arrived there landing on her belly, arms and face, but surprisingly not having hurt herself too much for such a long fall.

"Ow!"- She complained as she stood up and looked around, examining the area she had landed on.

It was a big room with millions of different shaped and colored doors everywhere. Some weren't even on a wall, but just floating in the air.

<< Where...? What is this place?>>

Her confused thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door being opened.

The Nico-rabbit she had been chasing was now a tiny girl. But not tiny like usual, tiny in the sense of not taller than Maki's hand. She was in front of a small door that seemed to be made especially for her size. She opened it, entered and then closed it again.

Maki tried to open the it to go after Nico. The door wasn't bigger than her head, however it wouldn't open.

"Nico! Open the door! Don't you dare leaving me here!"- Maki gave useless yells at the door that insisted on remaining closed.

"The cheese sure is delicious today!"

"Th-that voice is...!"-Maki turned her head rapidly when she heard the easy-recognizable voice of one of her fellow Muse companions.

Two girls were coming in her direction. One of them, the taller, had ginger-colored hair tied in a side ponytail and was wearing a white and light orange fluffy dress with ribbons. On her head, there were two grey animal ears, and on her hands, a piece of cheese she was happily eating.

The other one was wearing a dress with brighter colors and yellow stockings. Her hair was shorter and dark brown. She had two red feathers on her head as ornament.

"Honoka, if you keep eating you'll get fat"-said the shorter one, giggling.

"Ehhhhh how mean Tsubasa-chan!! I thought you loved me"-complained the ginger-haired.

"I do, that's why I care about you"

"Awww Tsubasa-chan!"- Honoka said while hugging the other girl.

"Honoka?! Tsubasa-san?!"-Maki exclaimed.

"Uh? Honoka, do you know this girl?"- asked Tsubasa, realizing of the presence of Maki in the room.

"No..."- Honoka said, with a confused look-"Have we met somewhere else?"- She asked Maki.

"What? Honoka, it's me, Maki!"

"Well, nice too meet you Maki! I'm Honoka the mouse, and this is Tsubasa the dodo"- Honoka said smiling friendly at Maki.

"M-mouse..?"- Maki then realized the thin grey tail behind Honoka, which matched the mouse ears on her head.

"But, what's with those boring clothes?!"- Honoka shouted, pointing at Maki, who was still wearing her school uniform.

"W-what do you mean, this is what we usually wear at school... but, anyway, what is this place?"

"Oh, this is the entrance of course!"- Honoka said, as if it was obvious.

"The entrance? The entrance to where?"- Maki asked, confused.

"The entrance to Wonderland, duh! Come on! Let's get you a change of clothes and go to the party!"

"D-did you just say Wonderland?!"