I have a book about that!

No.

It was the first Word that came to Maki's mind. The white rabbit, the hole, the small doors... that could not be what Honoka was saying. Wonderland? No. No no no no no no. That wasn't possible. No.

She needed 30 "Nos" until she started to give in to her situation and questions began to pop up in her head. They were the typical questions one would ask if they were to fall into a hole to a supposed "Wonderland". How was this possible? Could it be a dream? Why was she sitting on a table? Where had that table even come from?! When had she changed clothes?!?!

Maki looked at her new clothes. She was no longer wearing her usual school uniform. She was wearing the typical blue "Alice" dress, long until her knees, with a small white ribbon on her waist and some white details at the bottom of it. But she didn't recall changing clothes! It was crazy...

"Eat me" - Honoka's voice interrupted her confused thoughts. The mouse-girl was lying on the table looking at Maki with an adorable face and a light blush on her cheeks.

"W-wha-wha...?!" - Maki's face was now way redder than Honoka's. << No!>> -she thought-<< You are not Nico!!>> But no words came out of her mouth, only incomprehensible stuttering accompanied by a deep red blush. Why wasn't she able to say no? Was she so gay that she would even consider doing it? She didn't know (or didn't want to know) but she knew that somehow, she wasn't able to take her eyes away from Honoka's chest.

"It's the name of this cupcacke" - said Honoka with an innocent and nice smile while she sat back on the chair and showed Maki a small, bright pink and black cupcake - "Want some?"

"E-eh... I... no thanks"- Maki blinked several times until she was able to erase what had just gone throw her head. <<What was I even thinking about?!>> - She scolded herself.

Honoka took the cupcake and brought it to her mouth, eating it with a satisfied smile on her face. -" Mmmm ~ "- she exclaimed while cupping her own cheek with one hand - "It tastes like curry with lobster, apple pie, macaroni with cheese and chocolate cackle!! So delicious ~!!"

"What kind of flavor is that? How can you even-"

"Honoka what are you doing?!"- Tsubasa, who had been all this time at the other corner of the table looking at the other two girls with jealousy and thinking << Maki you gay thing don't you dare touch my Honoka! >> , was now standing with her hands on the table and a terrified look on her face.

"Don't worry Tsubasa-chan, I won't get fat just for one small cupcake-" Honoka suddenly gasped. She brought her hand to the area near her heart and clutched the fabric of her dress, eyes big and looking nowhere, with her mouth open.

"Honoka?!" Maki and Tsubasa yelled as they watched how the ginger-haired girl started to grow bigger and bigger until her body became bigger than the room and the girl saw herself forced to sit on her knees in order to fit.

"Huh? W-what happened?!" - Honoka asked in a nervous tone, her voice louder than usual thanks to having vocal cords as big as trucks. "No! I forgot that the 'eat me' cupcake makes you a giant! How could I not remember it?! Now I'm going to stay like this forever! What am I going to do?!" - The giant mouse-girl covered her face with her hands and started to cry. Her tears were almost as big as Maki's entire body, and every time one fell on the floor of the room it literally created a big puddle of tears. In mere seconds, Maki and Tsubasa had water until their knees.

"Honoka calm down!"- The dodo-girl shouted as loud as she could to surpass the volume of Honoka's crying, but it was useless. The giant girl kept on crying inconsolably, and the drops that fell from her eyes created a pool of tears that forced Maki and Tsubasa to swim so they didn't sink.