Adoption

Richie had a nice family. Good parents and was very wealthy until one day... his parents were on a business trip and got into a car accident. That happened when Richie was 14. Now he's turning 17 in 2weeks.
Richie thought he wouldn't get adopted since he was almost an adult. But here, his friend from the orphanage tells that Richie is getting called by the orphanage principal. He thought he's getting called there bc he plugged the toilet, but no. He goes there and sees a couple. Not young but not old. They asked him "Hey Richie! We would like to adopt you. What do you think?" Richie was speechless "You really do?! I thought i wouldn't get adopted at such an age. I would love too!"
The couple signs papers and goes to the car with Rich.
While driving they said "You will have almost the same age brother! We lost our younger son so we wanted him to have some company... His name is Bill. He is 16 turning 17 in 6 weeks. Hope you will get along well!"
Richie never had a brother and never thought he was going to have one. He definitely was happy "I always dreamed to have a brother"
*after they walk into the house*
"Bill! We are here! Come greet your new brother!" Said mom "coming mom!"
"Hey, im Richie. Richie Tozier. Trashmouth"
Said Rich.
"Oh hey! Im Bill. Uh.. why trashmouth?"
"You'll see"
After few hours they got along very good. "It's getting kinda boring... Maybe i should call my friend group 'the losers' to invite to my- i mean our house?" Said bill
"Yeah sure" replied Richie knowing damn well that he doesnt want to.
What if they wont like me? Maybe they'll think im a freak? I should stay quiet.

Word count: 304
Note: its short as always but im going to post second part right away.