Greened out

I'm smelling the fresh scent of nasty boys body odor. Probably the worst part at the end of the day, they really need to bathe. My (totally friend) Mia who's sitting in front of me is trying to get my attention. But the sound of cancer in my ears is too loud for me to hear. She screams, "Alex you little slut! Stop listening to 1000 Gecos and answer me!." I take one of my ear buds out. "What is it, Bitch?". What could possibly be more important then Money machine. She very obviously leans in closer and whispers in my ear. "Are we gonna go do the thing after...?" Toby who sits behind me blurts something out before i can answer her. "Do what? Have gay sex like the faggots you are?" I turn around and Bitch slap him as hard as i can and then go back to answer her. "Yes of course, that's literally the best part of the day."
The bell rings and everyone begins to leave. Before me and my beautiful, gorgeous totally just a friend Mia leave the school completely. I gave toby the finger and tell him that his mom is good at giving head.

"You know the spot right?" I ask My Wife.. I mean Mia. "Yes daddy." She puts her hand on my shoulder as we're walking to reasure me. Soon enough we make it to this dark alley. When i saw the homeless looking dude, i knew what to do. I walked up to him as we gave eachother nods. Then i handed him a fat wad of cash while he handed me this bag with "that good shit" in it. "Pleasure doing business little boy." He fades away into the darkness. "He called you a little boy!" Mia is finding this way too funny. But soon i start laughing too.
While were walking back a strange figure apears infront of us. We didn't give a fuck, we continued walking like the bad bitches we are. But as we got close enough, it seemingly turned into dust and vanished. We both looked at the ground where it left a note labeled "J". Mia took it before i could. "Welp thats mine", I dont know why she took it, that weirdo. Soon enough we made it back to our house with our weed intact. I opened the bag as we both sniffed it, following with a sigh of pure joy. Mia took out her can pipe, took the bag and packed it. We passed that shit back and forth forever, i didn't think we'd smoke it all. When we finally did we plopped down on our fat ass couch. Mia slowly turned her head over to me while i was still staring at the ceiling. "B- bro... He got us some good... Ass.."
She was incapable of finishing her sentence. "No Bitch... I have got th... G- good ass.." I slowly looked over to Mia aswell. "Heh...haha...BAHAHAHAHA". We thought that was the most funny shit in the world. We were laughing for 10 minutes i swear!

I blinked... "When did we get on the kitchen floor..? And when did she get on top of me?" I thought to myself as the sun was beaming through the windows. "Oh well, just a regular morning."