ʟɪᴀʀ - ᴅᴅᴏᴛ

9:29
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

i slammed my door and threw my purse on my bed. i took my heels off and threw them across the room. i walked over to my vanity and took all my jewelry off. i grabbed my makeup remover and some cotton pads and took my makeup off.

all i ask for is one day. one day where i could just spend some quality time with my boyfriend, but i cant even get that.

he didn't even have the decency to tell me he wasn't gonna make it. he had me looking like an idiot waiting for him.

"dont cry, dont cry, dont cry, dont cry." i whispered to myself. that just made me want to cry more. but i didn't.

"you're a fucking idiot." i said to myself.

the only reason i said that is because this isn't the first time this has happened, nor the second. he tells me he's taking me out, never shows up, apologizes and set up another date.

my phone started ringing. i looked over at it and saw that he was calling. i silenced it and grabbed some clean clothes for a shower.

i went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. i got in and stayed in there for a about an hour.

once i was done i got out, put my clothes on and layed in my bed.

i picked up my phone to see i had over 30 missed calls from him. i put my phone down and turned on the tv. i went to hulu and played family guy.

i watched a few episodes before i heard a knock on my window. i looked over and saw him through the glass. i pretended i didnt see him and continued to watch family guy.

he kept knocking before he finally stopped. i thought he had left so i continued to watch my show. after like five minutes i heard my door open. in walked my boyfriend.

"why u aint open the window?" he asked me as he shut the door.

"why you aint show up?" i asked him. "and how u get in my house?"

"yo sister let me in. now answer my question."

"answer mine first." i looked him up and down. he came and sat on the chair beside my bed and i could smell the perfume.

"me and dd was in the studio. i lost track of time. im sorry. i'll make it up to u, i promise."

"u know whats so funny? that u do the exact same thing everytime. u set up a date, dont show up, tell me u lost track of time, promise me you'll make it up to me, all while having the scent of a cheap perfume." i couldnt even look at him.

"look y/n, i dont know whats going on in ur head right now, but i aint cheating on u." he sighed.

"i never said you were." i responded.

"u were implying it." he rolled his eyes.

"i wasnt implying anything." i shrugged.

he dragged his hands down his face. "i said sorry. what else do u want from me?"

"i want u to put effort into this relationship. i barely ever see u. u never have time for me, but u always have time for everyone else. why is it that i have to beg for your attention? why is it that i have to beg for just one night with you, and just you? im your girlfriend! i shouldnt have to remind u that we have something planned the day its happening. all i want is for u to show effort."

i was holding back tears at this point. all he did was stare at me.

"im sorry."

i looked at him with pure hatred. he was really irking me right now.

"your sorry? thats all you have to say?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"this isnt gonna work. i cant stay in a one sided relationship. i just cant." i told him.

"mmcth. u overreactin right now bro."

"im overreacting because i- you know what. nevermind. get out my room." i turned around and pulled my covers over my head.

"nah, i aint leaving 'til we talk about this." he pulled the covers off of me.

"there nothing to talk about. your a cheating liar." i pulled the covers back over my head. "get out of my room."

i hear hin sigh before getting up and leaving my room. this nigga aint even gon fight for me? aight.

i held back my tears and fell asleep.

Lol.