Don't Shoot

It all started in school. I was eating lunch when a kid came from the nurses office.  I knew that kid it was jack! He had bloodshot eyes and blood all over his mouth. He charged at a girl I hardly knew and bit her arm she cried in pain.

We all shrieked. We ran to the janitors closet and stayed there for a while. We got out and ran to the door. "Holy shit." Tara said. It was a ghost town! There was a big herd of those thing running at us. "RUNNN" I said.

So we ran and ran. We seen a small hunting store behind a sporting goods. "hopefully no one seen it." I said.  it was my grandpas old tiny hunting store. I ran and got 2 bows mine and my grandpas under his mattress a pistol and my grandpas hunting knife. ~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi my name is charlotte and im 17 (carl is 18 by the way) im good with a bow and arrows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~present time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so im with my best friends Tara Jamie Jacob and my brother James. Jamie and Jacob are twins. Tara is like my sister. We are walking to a farm house we saw on a hill that hopefully isn't overrun by the zombies.

"fuck" James said "I see some zombies." we all groaned except me. "Dibbs!!" I said. "I haven't seem one in days." i groaned. "well I did while you were sleeping." Tara said. I gave her my best 'are you serious' face and ran to the farm. Buttt James stopped me and told me what to do talk. I groaned.

convo below."

be careful everyone"  said Jaime.

"AND BREAK!!" I said and ran laughing this time before anyone could stop me. I raised my bow   I seen that there were survivors not zombies.

A girl around james age noticed us first. "Woah! Guys! Rick we have visitors!" she said. A guy with black hair came out of an rv said  the six words I dint want to ever hear

"Don't shoot. We can help you."

          SOOO GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY BOOK I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES! LIKE COMMENT VOTE PLEASE! NEXT CHAPTER IS UP EITHER TOMARROW OR FRIDAY!

                                                                                        -the best person in human history!

                                                   I noticed this is very short lmao