Prologue: Act of Treason and revenge

Izuku Midorya was walking down to the dorn until he was knocking out down so early.

Izuku: *Grunt* what was that for?

Bakugo: SHUT UP!!!

Bakugo punches him so hard and blasts his chest and the rest of Class 1A join in.

Izuku: AAAAAHHH!!!

Mina: TELL ME ARE YOU WORK FROM THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS?!!

Izuku: W-what, what are you talking about?

Bakugo shows the picture of Izuku standing right in front of Shigaraki. And Izuku was shocked that it was not him it was Toga who disguise herself as a student.

Izuku: But that wasn't me, it was Toga!!!

Uraraka punches him so hard. Until All Might and the police arrived on the scene.

AM: YOUNG MIDORYA, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR AN ACT OF TREASON, AND GIVE IT BACK ONE FOR ALL!!!!

Izuku: Alright here take it.

Izuku give his OFA to All Might and he felt hopeless but he'll never give up.

TIME SKIP

Tartarus, Maximum Security Prison

Izuku was right about them who's being wreckless until then he'll get revenge and an unknown visitor arrive at the main entrance.

Security 1: Excuse how can I help?

Unknown: Yes I'm here with this.

An unknown person gives an envelope to security and reads it ..... Nothing goes-

"BOOM"

Unknown: All Atlas units this sentinal team leader proceed to the next objective= Retrieve the new CEO Deku.

As they arrive massive choppers arrive in the scenes.