Chapter 1: Rose to power

Previously:

After Deku is betrayed by his friends and lock him away in Tartarus until the Atlas forces came to rescue killing both guards and the prison including All For One except Lady Nagant. Deku calls for satellite weaponry the Hammer of Dawn to wipe out everything. Shigaracki and his gang arrived in the UA hallway to tell everyone about making mistakes for Deku, it was Toga who disguise herself. Teachers and Class 1A were shocked at what they have done for him All Might and Aizawa head back to Tartarus but it was too late, the entire island was finally wiped out. After they return to the UA they heard a broadcast entire school, a dorm, and across Japan. They watch live and they were shocked it was Izuku Midorya. After his speech and the live broadcast ended the entire japan was terrified of how they were so powerful.

Intro: 

Atlas HQ, New Baghdad, Irag

Midorya "Deku" Irons tells about the symbol of peace won't work for society.

"Democracy? Democracy.  Democracy isn't what these pro heroes need, hell it's not what they want, The Pros have been running around the globe trying to install "the symbol of peace" in nation after nation for decades, and it hasn't worked one time. Now, why do you think that is? 

Deku activates holographic on the table to show the bar rate of society.

"Because these pro-heroes don't have the most basic building blocks necessary to support the symbol of peace. Little things like we ought to be tolerant of those who disagree with us, or we ought to be tolerant of those who worship a different god than us, or that a journalist ought to be able to disagree with the fucking president! And you think you can walk into this country based on fundamentalist, religious principles, drop a couple of bombs, topple a dictator, and start a democracy!? Heh, give me a break. Heroes don't want peace. They want rules, boundaries, money, and power. from the invaders and from themselves. People need a leader who can both provide the constraints and the support to keep chaos at bay. And you give them that, and they'll follow. And that's where I come in as the "Symbol of Justice". Deku said with made his discovery that society was gone wrong for them.

Deku's friend agreed and they headed back to Japan. Ryukyu takes charge of the Atlas outpost in Tokyo and Mirko is a sleeper agent for killing thugs, fake heroes, and villains without getting caught.

UA Dorm

Class 1A felt hopeless and Kacchan explained everything about Atlas corporation.

Mina: The Atlas corporation? I never heard of such amazing tech.

Sero: Me neither, I would be thought he'll be on the news right?

Momo: Also only a few people know about the company.

Kacchan: *sigh* Auntie and I know everything about his father named Jonathan Iron until he passed away and Deku become a new CEO of the Atlas corporation 1 year ago, we shouldn't put tension between them and us.

Iida: How can be so calm like that, That must be a mistake they're vigilantes,s and we must bring them to justice.

Kacchan: THAT WON'T WORK FOR THEM, GODDAM RECKLESS FOUR EYES!!!!

Uraracka: Why not?

Kacchan: Because his father's company works with the US government, meaning it is the largest private military corporation and the single largest private organization, the world had ever seen. Also, They're quirkless.

All: WHAAAAAAT!!!!

Kacchan: For now, he loves Anti-heroes who kill many villains. They become known as The Symbole of Justice.

Shoto: My God...

Mina: But why are they killing villains?

Kacchan: Because they don't care what they want is to secure human rights and law. By using a strange device that the soldiers equip it.

Momo: What kind of device?

Kacchan: *sigh* to disable their quirk so easily and it some kind of walkie-talkie figure and wristwatch, once the device is on, their quirk will disable or erase it. That's why I saw that the military police station had been stationed here in Mustafa.

Mineta: And what about his hate for heroes?

Kacchan: Because all he ever wants is to become a hero without a quirk. But thanks to his vigilante and the sleeper agents who hurt me so much after I return home safely. Until Atlas researchers study and analyzed their profiles, quirks, strengths, weaknesses, and past history, they know it all.

UA Facility

The UA teachers having a meeting for negotiating with the Private company.

Nezu: Listen up pro-heroes, we have to discuss plans for peace talks with the Altas and the UN council.

Endeavor: Also we can't defeat them they have something unique tech to disable the quirks.

Aizawa: More advanced than David's tech.

AM: I'm a failure master and stupidity hero!!!!

Midnight: All Might calm down!!!

Aizawa: He's right, they all know his quirk is about getting weaker.

Nezu: Our job is getting far more worst, we must act quickly for the truce.

Snipe: Are you sure about that?

Nezu: It is the only way to bring peace.

As they all agreed, they called the Atlas corporation for a truce. As they agreed the UA Principals that announce to all students to visit Irag in tomorrow.

To be continued