Jung Hoseok

Theme: Sexually Harassed by Your Stepfather.

J-Hope POV

Y/N and I were chilling on the couch while we were on our phones. Since it was a very dull day, I decided to make some entertainment for myself using Y/N.
I smirked and checked some of her favorite clothes from her cupboard in our room(They share because they live in a small flat containing 2 rooms, 1 for their father and another for them). 

Hobi: Y/NIEEE, this dress of yours is not going to fit you because you are becoming chubby daily. (laughing)

Y/n quickly comes and took that dress. I can see her tongue poking her inner cheeks. I chuckled knowing that she does it whenever she is mad.
Y/N, then, walked out of the room aggressively like a baby, yeah she is a baby for me after all she is just 16. I followed her and she roamed around the whole house. I make it up to her by saying that I will bring chocolates for her and she agreed.
After saying that she started to push me out of the house, and now I am on the doorstep.

Y/N: After bringing my chocolates you are allowed in my house otherwise NO.

I laughed and when to buy her some chocolates. But till that time I will give a brief introduction of us. So, 
I am Jung HoSeok, I am 28 years old. I only love my stepsister the most and she is Y/N. Well, she is Kim Y/N, and she is 16 years old. Her parents died in my mission as they were supporting me.
They were killed by my enemy and in their late breath, they said to me that they are giving all Y/N responsibilities to me and also said that I have to keep you away from my father as he was having his bad eyes on her.
I know that we are living with him but I can't like him till he gives me all the power that is needed to be a powerful Mafia because he is one of the great Mafia's P.A. and that mafia promised me to give me some of his power when I turn 25 but can't because my father told him not to give till I turn 30.
This was ok for me until I found out his intentions behind it. He did this to get Y/N but can't get her until I am with her. She is living with me for 4 years now. 

Y/N POV

I was sitting on the sofa again scrolling my phone.
Then I heard the doorbell ring, I stand up to open the door and I was frozen to see who came.
It is my stepdad. He always tries to touch me and he has given me a warning that if I tell my brother he will never allow his boss to give my brother the mafia boss position.
My brother had done so many things and so given so many sacrifices to be a mafia boss. He is already a mafia but he is very far from his dream, he wants to reach the second biggest position in the Mafia world which is Mafia Boss.
The first one is Mafia King but if he chooses it he has to leave everyone whom he loves in his life and he says that he loves me the most till he finds someone who is his soulmate.
He will still love me but he will love his GF or wife a bit more and I am happy to have him.
But now the problem is my stepdad. I thought that he was in Brussels as his boos have an important meeting there so how? How is he here???

Y/N: What are you doing here dad? I thought that you would be in Brussels.

Step-dad: Oh my lovely Y/N. I came here yesterday only but I was not able to come home cus I was busy with some sluts. ( He said while smirking 😏) (And I hate his smirk)

Y/N: But dad, Oppa is not here if you want to meet him. ( I said while claiming myself that he will not do anything to me but)

He chuckled by looking at me. He started coming closer to me, looking at me from head to toe. I slowly went back until my back hit the sofa and I fall on it

Y/N: Dad, Wh..at a-are y..ou do-doing?!
I said in a shaky voice, he hovered over me and grabbed my cheeks aggressively.

Step-dad: What do you think I'm doing, huh?
His right hand was placed on my thigh as I struggled to get out of his hold.

Y/N: Please stop Dad!  This is very inappropriate, please.

Step-dad: Do I look like I care? I've wanted this to happen my whole life. You are so beautifulY/N... and your body... aahhhh it's perfection.
His hands roamed my whole body while he had his disgusting stare on me. I forced him to let go but his hold was getting stronger.
The red hand prints were visible on my thigh and cheek. He ripped my clothes and I started to tear up. I gave up and let him do whatever he wants. I was in my bra and panties only and he was about to undress when the door opened. And there was MY OPPA, HOBI OPPA

Hobi POV

After buying chocolates with that I also bought some chocolate cookies and cold coffee and because of that, it was already noon. I was out for more than an hour. When I enter the house my blood boils seeing the view in front of me.

Hobi: YOU MOTHER FUCKER! HOW DARE YOU???!!
I punched my father countlessly and he couldn't fight back.
Hobi: How.Dare.You.Touch.My.Sister.
I said punching him for every word.

Author POV

Y/N just stood there crying, covering up her body and processing what just happened. She then realized what was happening and saw her da- step-dad's almost lifeless body. She quickly hugged her brother from behind, preventing him from killing his dad, but he didn't stop.

Y/N: Please... Please stop HOBI OPPAAAAHHHHH.

Hobi stopped and said to his dad,
Hobi: I don't want your boss's position. I will achieve that on my own. My sister and I are leaving YOUR HOUSE. I would have killed you if you weren't my fucking dad.

Saying this he holds Y/N's hand and left his father's house forever.
after that, he achieves the Mafia Boss position in 3-4 years, and they both lives happily and peacefully. 

---------------------------THE END---------------------------

Hope you guys like it.
See you in the next part!!