Park Jimin

Mafia Brother || Park Jimin || by @btsfics_0982(on Wattpad) and @bsfanfics.0982(On Instagram).

Y/N POV

Hi! I am Park Y/N, Secretary of Park Jimin, a.k.a, one of the biggest mafia in Korea. He is my sweet Big brother. We both have a very good bond. He has a company named Park Enterprises in which I am his P.A. but in his Mafia work, he never lets me in nor even peeks in that. Of course, he is an overprotective brother, and no one knows that The Mafia Jimin is the owner of Park Enterprises so I was safe like this and in front of his eyes most of the time.

We are going for a meeting today and that is a very important meeting for our company. It was in a cafe as we will be just to conforming some terms and conditions. This meeting is with Mr. Han. I was wearing this

------------------In The Cafe------------------

Oppa and I reached the xxx cafe, which is very famous in Seoul. We came into the cafe and took a sit in the corner of the cafe which was a bit far from the cash counter and window, and also only 2 more tables were near that table. This table was in square shape, so Jimin Oppa sat on one sit and I took a sit beside him.

Soon Mr.Han came and he took the sit in front of Oppa, next to me. And here the meeting starts. Oppa and Mr. Han were talking about some conditions when I felt like someone is touching my thighs. I try to remove his hand but he dug his nail into my left thigh. I wanted to scream but can't because if Oppa got angry, then many innocent will be killed because of this bastard.

Author POV

Soon the meeting ended but Mr. Han's hands were going up to Y/nprivate part. Jiminoffered him to eat some snacks and he agreed to see this as an opportunity. Jimin went to the cash counter to give an order and to pay at the same time.

But till that time Y/N was facing the worst time. Han's hand traveled to her pa*ti*s and he started rubbing her clothes cl*t harshly. Y/N wanted to shout but couldn't cus that will create scene, so she just cried silently with tears were there in her eye which she was holding. She was feeling disgusted by his touch.

And that was the time when Jimin came back to have a sit again but when he saw tears in your eyes he was shocked because you never cried that easily.

So he tried to find the reason behind your tears. He dropped the pen from which he was writting some important thing that was needed for his Mafia world. He made an excuse to bend down to find what was wrong and when he saw Me. Han's hand on your cl*t, his eyes turned red as he can make anyone bleed by just seeing that person.

He again looked up and you were trying to ask for help from him. By seeing you all helpless he stand up aggressively making the chair fall on the ground and within a second he grabbed Mr. Han's collar and started to punch him on his face. Mr. Han also didn't know that Jimin is The Most Wanted Mafia Of The Whole Korea.

Jimin: How dare to to touch my Sister like that? I will not leave you bastard.

With that he took out his gun and was about to shout Han but stooped by hearing your crying voice which was asking him to comfort you.

He leave him and hugged you for claiming you down. While hugging you he called his man.

Jimin: Capture Mr. Han and torture him till death, understand?

Person on Call: Yes boss!

Call ended

Jimin: Y/Nie clam down. See I am here to protect you calm down.

Y/N: Op.. PPA, h-he to-uched me! I hate his touch.

Jimin: You hate that?
You nodded
Jimin: Want to forget that?
You again nodded
Jimin: Ok, so let's go to amusement park and enjoy and after that we will cuddles, okie?

Y/N: Yes oppa. I love youuuuu and thank you for saving me!

Jimin: YEAH!! Who say thank you to their oppa, huh? And I lobe you toooo. Now don't cry.
You hummed in response.

---------------------------THE END---------------------------

Hope you guys like it.
See you in the next part!!