CHARACTER INFO [RW]

Before Reincarnation:

Name ( Before ): Leonart Griffith

Gender: Male

Height: 5"8

Age: 18 years

Info: Due to his sister's achievements, he is always neglected and criticized by his parents. His parents think Leo is worthless because of his timid personality. His sister derives pleasure from his suffering to the point that she spreads false rumours about him, making his friends leave him while some start bullying him. Since no one cares about him, he stops caring about the outside world and finds solace in RPG games since only the characters can overcome these difficulties. He particularly admires the 3 protagonists in Honkai Impact 3rd and thinks he can do something about Himeko's death if he is there and has power. He also admires so many parkour games Prince of Persia, vector, and Assassin's Creed since the characters overcome challenges and think maybe someday he wishes he could become the same...

Looks :

(A/n): Sorry for the sudden hiatus as I have been caught up in end exams and had no time. I will try to stay consistent in updating the chapters. At most, I may take a week gap between every chapter update. 

Thank you for your patience ~

P.S: You can expect prologue 1 in 3 days.

See you soon.......