PROLOGUE PART-1

(1st pov)

Sigh..

Seems like the school end in afternoon today huh ho i forgot to introduce myself well my name is Leonart Griffith but I roll by my nickname of Leo or Leon currently at my 14th year ending as for how my life has been i would say it was good at starting 8 years since my birth or maybe I was just ignorant since I have been neglected would be the right word. My parents seems to dote on my elder sister so much that she thinks she can do any think and get away with it and my hell of a life started when I turned age 9 it all started with her slowly bullying me of course she will only do that when we are alone and in front of our parents she start acting all weak and cute and one complaint from her about me i would say that they would pounce on me like hyenas beating me up to the point of looking blue and black funnily enough our birthdays are between two days gap and my sister being one year older than me. Though you may think she would leave me atleast at school but no she has to ruin me by spreading rumours like I was a weakling and a piece of trash and big slacker even teachers start humiliating me in class slowly though I got isolated in my class well it's right for them not to get dragged by me though and typically though bullies start to appear and I always get bullied and robbed by my seniors even my parents foolish enough to listen to my sister's complaints i don't even get to say anything.

You know how much I want to lashout and snap because of this mental abuse I just seem to can't do it because of my so-called sister for every mistake my sister makes I have to take the brunt i swear one day she will be the death of me though I wonder if i done anything wrong to her in my life slowly but surely I feel like colours of the world around me are fading and becoming black and white though I can feel it was just my imagination though how can the colours just fade like that right? or maybe not i see it looks like colours are fading but in reality it was just my emotions of sadness and depression affecting me hah seems like I have to find my light in my life that light will be my happiness let's see my classmates used to talk about isekai anime and MMORPG games while i don't have laptop or computer as my stupid sister i atleast have my smartphone hah let's see hmm there are so many popular games in playstore huh it looks like Honkai Impact 3rd is good but what the heck it occupies storage of almost 20gb only 1/ 4th space remains in my phone seems like I have to buy high capacity memory card those anime are also good mostly though SAO , Engage Kiss caught my attention I wonder if i can also go to fantasy world and go on adventures this game is also good Punishing : Gray Raven mainly the character Lucia : Crimson Abyss her lightning fast katana skills makes anyone obsessive and there is this game prince of Persia triology the story is so good and the way prince escapes from so many close calls though may be i can copy pole swinging and eject even the escaping game vector is good and the comic solo leveling is also good though in honkai impact 3rd the story goes to sad ending if only there is a way for them to be saved.

You can only wish for so much. Today though it should be full day but school management gave half-day holiday maybe due to government holiday.

???: Hey trash.

And here comes trouble

Leo: What do you want big SiS?

Big sis: Did I just here sarcasm just you wait I will tell father and don't think with that it's over I will make sure father and mother will scold you and beat you up black and blue so that you won't be sleeping tonight.

Leo: mutter... isn't that what you always do why tell me that now it's not like nothing will change.

Big sis: what did you say fool?

Leo: Tell me the reason for you coming here ?

Big sis: ho i almost forgotten tell father and mother I will be spending time at my friend's place this whole weekend bye.