Short 3

It was four hours since ishita left raman's house but he was still thinking about her. He was really impressed with her bravery, the way she was dealing with her life was really impressive but he was also getting worried thinking she don't have any place to stay. 

Raman look out and said -saat baj gaye, raat ho rahi hai. Sab apne ghar jaa rahe honge.woh pata nahi kahan hogi. Kisi safe jagah uski car parked hogi bhi nahi. How can she love like this. Without home how she is adjusting. God please help her ,kyunki meri help woh legi nahi. But main kyun itna bechain hoon uske liye. Nahi pata but I am not able to live in peace knowing she don't have a place to stay. Call karun kya, puchun kahan hai. Nahi may be she is busy. Kya hua thode der toh baat kar sakti hai. He thought and called ishita. But to his disappointment she didn't picked the phone. 

He got up and opened his laptop to do some work to distract himself but sadly all he could think was her. 

Soon it was night and help called him for food. He settled on the dining table and was about to have food when he remembered about her. He picked his phone and messaged her-had ur food?? 

After sometime he got a message. He opened it and saw her eating. He smiled and start having his food. 

After having food, he went to his bed and in no time slept thinking about ishita and her safety only. 

Ishita -please chod do mujhe, I beg of u. She said crying while four men were taking her with them. 

Man1-aise kaise chod de, we were trying for u since long, aaj jaa kar mauka mila hai. Now we all will have u and then will kill u. 

Ishita -nahi please, don't rape me. I want to live, I want to live a happy life. Please mujhe mat maariyega. She said almost begging while all laughed on her. She bite their habd and tried to ran away when one of them hit her on the head, she screamed in pain and said -raman, save me. She screamed and fainted. 

Raman got up at once and look around only to realise that it was just a bad dream.he was full of sweat. He got up and gulped a glass of water. He look at the clock and it showed 1.30.

Raman -itni raat ho gayi hai, kaise pata lagaun ki yeh sapna sach toh nahi. Hey matarani, usse safe rakhna. He said and tried to sleep. But sleep was far away from his eyes all he could think was ishita. 

He thought to wait till morning but couldn't wait and finally called her. 

Ishita was sleeping when her phone rang .she look at the number and slept again. But it continued ringing. 

At last, Ishita picked up the phone hearing continuous ringing and said -hello. 

Raman-hello ishita, where r u?? He asked all worried. 

Ishita got up hearing his worried voice and asked -what happened, Raman?? sab thik hai naa?? 

Raman -kuch nahi, just tell me where r u now?? 

Ishita checked the time and said -raat ke do baje koi kahan hogi, of course on bed, sleeping. 

Raman -meri neend uda kar so rahi ho.kahan ho tum?? 

Ishita -maine aapki neend udayi, kab?? 

Raman -just tell me where r u, I want to meet u, now?? 

Ishita -itni raat ko, I can't drive. I am very tired. Sone do naa. 

Raman -u need not to come, just send me ur location. I will come.