Last Short

Raman took ishita out of the house and ishita got shocked seeing the white Merc. She look at him and asked -its urs. 

Raman -haan, dont u like it?? 

Ishita -i loved it, infact it is my dream car. I always dreamed of driving a Merc. 

Raman-really,toh chalo apni yeh wish bhi puri kar lo. He said giving her the keys. 

Ishita look at him in disbelief and said -u r giving ur Merc keys to me??

Raman -haan toh?? 

Ishita -its very expensive naa, itna bharosha mat kijiye mujhpe. 

Raman tucked her hair behind her ear and said -but u r more precious then all these. He said smiling making her smile too. He opened the door for her and both settled in the car. Ishita turn the ignition and start driving. She was very thrilled to drive Merc for the first time while Raman was just smiling seeing her so happy. 

Raman was giving her the direction and they finally reached the beauty salon. Raman picked the packet and took her inside. He was talking to the salon worker while ishita was looking around. This is the first time, she has came to any salon and was fascinated by the ambience. Though she was feeling awkward using his money but was excited also to underwent all these experience.

Raman talk with the worker and then walked to ishita. 

Raman -maine sab baat kar liya hai, u just go with them. 

Ishita -raman, yeh sab, she was saying when Raman said -ab chup ho jao, or else I have to do something to make u silent. 

Ishita look at him and asked -kya karenge aap?? 

Raman -tumhe daantunga, aur kya, now go and get ready for ur big day. He said smiling and ishita went. 

Ishita settled on the big chair while the workers started their work. Raman went out and came after sometime with a pair of golden sandals. Then he settles down and start waiting for her. 

Three hours passed, Raman was looking at the watch and was waiting for her.

Ishita -but we r class apart, Raman. U r such a big man, I am just a cab driver. Aap itne educated and I am hardly educated. Hamara koi mel nahi hai, Raman. 

Raman -it doesn't matter, ishita. Jab pyaar karne wala dil sachcha hota hai naa, toh kuch bhi matter nahi karta. I love u and want u in my life. I want to hear ur yes, jaan,bol do naa zara. 

Ishita -and what about ur parent, they will accept me?? 

Raman -they have accepted u, they only want my happiness. Ab toh haan bol de, yaa mere pair tutne ka wait kar rahi hai. He said smiling to which ishita nodded. 

Raman -then say yes,bol do naa .

Ishita smiled and said -yes, Raman. I will marry u. Coz I love u, I love u alot. She said and hold Raman's hand. He smiled and slipped the ring into her finger.

Ishra look at each other and shared a beautiful eyelock. She pulled him to her and said -i love u,raman. 

Raman cupped her face and said -love u too, my baby doll. Saying so he took her lips in his for a soul searing kiss. Ishita smiled and kissed him back with equal passion. 

They kissed each other for long and finally went to celebrate her birthday and their happiness of being together today and forever. 

                   The end

                   The end