Short 5

Raman smiled and said -so my baby doll want me to plan something for her. Not to worry, tumhe joh chahiye milega. But before that I have to find someone who will conduct these meeting in my place. He said to himself and called his subordinate. He told him to conduct the remaining meetings while he himself went to plan a surprise for ishita. 

At first, he went to the boutique and picked a beautiful evening gown for her. Then he was going to the hotel to book dinner table for them when his eyes fell on the jewellery shop. He stopped there for sometime and then went inside to pick something for her. He look for many things and at last picked a sleek diamond necklace for her with earrings. 

Raman -this will look too beautiful in her, he thought and told the salesman to pack it. Raman was making the payment when his eyes fell on a ring. He liked it and instantly buy it for her. 

Raman -bahut ho gayi dosti, ab pyaar ka izhaar karne ka waqt aa gaya hai. He thought and smiled. 

Then he went to the hotel and made arrangements for their special evening. He personally arranged everything for her. Everything was arranged but he wasn't satisfied like something is missing. He thought for long and finally realised that he should take her somewhere, where only they will be present. 

Raman -itni bheed mein shayad woh uncomfortable ho, I should arrange a private party for us. He thought and went cancelling everything. 

He reached his farmhouse which was twenty kms away from city in a peaceful place. He has picked things to decorate the place on the way only. 

Raman -this place will be fine, yahin arrangement karta hoon. He thought and start decorating the place. It took him three hours to arrange everything. He arranged everything perfectly and was finally satisfied. 

He went back to his house and freshen up. He wore a dark green colour shirt knowing its her favourite along with black formal. He gelled his hair and smiled seeing himself. 

Raman -looking like a charmer, hope she like it. He thought and took his white Merc which he take out only on special occasions. 

On the other hand, ishita was very upset. She came back early today and called raman only to hear his voicemail again -hello,this is raman bhalla. I am busy for the moment. Please leave ur message after the beep. The voice automated message played and she heard the beep. 

Ishita hung the call and hide her face in her palm. 

Ishita -aaj raman ke paas bhi time nahi hai mere liye. Of course woh itne bade CEO hai, teri tarah cab driver nahi hai. Why he will take out time for u, unhe toh yaad bhi nahi hoga that it's my birthday. She said and tears fell from her eyes. 

She was crying when she heard, kya hua bachcha, kyun ho hairan. Kya kisi ne kiya tumhe pareshan. 

Ishita raised her head and saw raman standing infront of her. He smiled looking at her while she got up seeing him. 

Raman -tumhe kya lagaa, Main bhool gaya. He was saying when ishita ran to him and hugged him tight. She start crying bitterly while Raman was shocked with the sudden hug and her crying. 

Raman caressed her hair and said -hey, what happened,ishita.why u r crying?? 

Ishita didn't answered but was just hugging him tight making him smile. He could feel his importance in her life. He break the hug and look at her. She was looking at him with accusing eyes still trying to hug. He cupped her face and said -happy birthday sweetheart. Saying so he kissed her temple and took her in tight hug while she just closed feeling his touch. 

They stayed in same position for sometime and then Raman kissed her forehead again and said -tumhe lagaa main bhool gaya. 

Ishita look at him with moist eyes and said -kisi ko mera birthday yaad nahi rehta. Main kisi ke liye special nahi hoon. 

Raman -ofcourse ho, for me u r very special. 

Ishita -aap bhi toh nahi aaya savere se. I was just so alone without u. She complained like a baby making Raman smile. 

Raman -coz I was planning to surprise u.

Ishita -surprise, mere liye. She chuckled like a baby. 

He nodded and said -get ready, we r going somewhere. 

Ishita -kahan?? 

Raman -told u, it's a surprise. 

Ishita nodded and was going when Raman give her the packet and said -wear this. 

Ishita look at him and was about to say something when he said -aaj hum dono ke beech kisi ko mat aane do, not even our status difference. This is my gift for u, Isse paise se mat tolo. 

Ishita nodded and went inside. Since the time she start understanding things, she always dreamed of a birthday when someone fulfill all her wishes and finally she got someone who was fulfilling her wishes and she really don't want anyone to come between them today. 

She opened the packet and saw a beautiful purple evening gown. She caressed the dress and said -kitna sundar hai, kya main bhi itni sundar lagungi isse pehan kar. But mere paas toh kuch hai bhi nahi, make up ka samaan bhi nahi, sandals bhi nahi achche. How I will carry this. She was thinking but couldn't get any answer, so didn't changed and went to raman. 

Raman -kya hua, change nahi kiya. Pasand nahi aaya kya?? 

Ishita -nahi, it's very pretty. But main nahi pehanna chahti. Can I come with u like this only. 

Raman -kuch problem hai, he asked looking at her sad face. 

Ishita -nahi toh. 

Raman -ofcourse hai, tell me. 

Ishita -i am not that beautiful to carry that dress. 

Raman look at her with confused eyes when she said -see, I don't have any accessories to become beautiful,mere paas sandal bhi nahi hai. Main aise hi chalun. She said sadly. 

Raman came close to her and said -u want to wear that dress. 

Ishita nodded and said -but I will not look good. I don't have anything other then that dress. Toh main kaise achchi lagungi. 

Raman -come with me. 

Ishita -kahan?? 

Raman -aaj ke din bhi agar tumhare chehre par hasi nahi aayi, toh kya faayda, inn sab cheez ka. Iss saari arrangement ka. Come with me, he said picking up the parcel. 

Ishita -i am happy, Raman. Really. 

Raman -no u r not and I can see that. 

Ishita -aap please mujh par aur paise, she was saying when Raman said -i told u naa, aaj hamare beech kisi ko bhi aane ki izzajat nahi. Just come with me. 

Ishita -but, 

Raman -seedhe seedhe chal rahi ho yaa, utha kar le chalun. He said smiling when she opened her arms and said -le chaliye. 

Raman was surprised with her action but then smiled and next moment she was in his arms. 

Raman -lets go,i promise I will make this day memorable for u. 

Ishita just nodded and settled her head on his chest. He smiled seeing her surrender to him and went out of the house smiling.