Present time.

Lousy Monday, Lousy teachers, and lousy LOUSY classmates.. when the bell rang I could finally run away from the boring dreadful classes of doom, It's figurative speech. So as I get in line for lunch I noticed that Paulina passed, She Turned to me with a smile and said hello to me. " Hello Danny ! " She said in her Paulina-like additude, her fragrance was noticeable when I smelt something nice, it was Paulina's new perfume scent she bought " are you going to the dance friday ? " The dance, I completely forgot about the dance ! "U-uhm, T-totally ! " I said mildly stuttering. I honestly didn't feel like going, but I figured if I went maybe I would be accepted as the cool kid in the cool kid group, Yeah we have that type of stuff, instead of popularity it was more as being cool that you would be well known or at least some WHAT popular.
I also known that not only did we have the cool kid groups but also uh.. wait what was I gonna say ? Anyways moving on. I seen Paulina waiting for me to notice the perfume, " Is that your new perfume scent paulina ? " I asked her unwillingly. " It sure it Danny ! I'm so surprised you noticed ! " Her Smile Widened, something's up. Paulina Isn't THIS welcoming.. you know how I took it ? I took it for granted, I mean Paulina is like the most Beautiful girl in our school and she's actually talking to some geek like me ! I should take this opportunity to become one of them !
Well at least the SECOND most beautiful girl.. if you know what I me-