The Pro- I mean dance

So I'm at the dance, and I started to call sam again, this time she answered really quickly, " Hello ? " Sam asked.

" Hey Sam ! Are you coming to the dance ? " I asked Sam at the front of the school leaning against the brick wall outside.

" Ohhh, uhm, uhh.. well... Are... You going ? " Sam asked, " Erm.. yeah ? " I answered to her.

" Yeah I-I'm going ! " She answered with a more cheerful stutter, I think she wanted to go with me but couldn't ask me.

" Oh and Danny.. ? " she Added " Hm ? " I answered, " I look forward to seeing you there.. " she said quickly hanging up.
________________________________________

Sam's Side of the story

I can't believe Danny asked me that.. I didn't even get ready because I wasn't planning on going, but.. I couldn't just say no to him.. I got ready as FAST as I could and then I ran out to the door, right before I could my mom stopped me.

" And who are you supposed to dress up for ? " My mom asked eyeing at me with her curiosity.

" Just.. a.. uh.. " I paused trying to find an excuse. Then there it was.. " I'm.. uhm.. *sigh* " I can't believe I was saying this.. " I'm going to the dance.. "

I completely couldn't escape this, it was sthe Only way to do this, and it was to tell the truth to my mom.

" You're not going with that troublesome boy right ? " she asked, I AM going with that troublesome boy mom. " No.. just some.. friends. "

" Good ! And have fun sweetie ! " My mom said, " Thanks mom.. " I said walking to the door

_______________________________________
Danny's Side of the story

While waiting for Sam I seen that Paulina was going with someone else, of course.

I bet she doesn't even care enough to tell me she wouldn't at LEAST try to dance with me for fun, Wait no not like that NOT LIKE THAT, AS FRIENDS NOT-

Anyways, it was starting to get a bit chilly, Sam was yelling in the distance running, the echoes tinkered alot so I couldn't hear her since she was also far away.

She caught up and was telling me she was sorry that she took awhile, I could see she ran alot and that she was out if breath, I could even see her breath from the chilliness.

We walked into the dance and seen everyone was dancing and drinking punch, and basically just having fun.

As we walked into the dance floor some people were whispering and snickering at us, Sam felt slightly nervous and so did I, we tried to say something to eachother but.. we couldn't really say anything.

" So u-uhm.. Did you have any other plans tonight ? " I asked Sam, " Well I.. Uh I.. I uhm... No not really.. "

I held out my hand to Sam, " do.. do you want to dance ? " DO YOU WANT TO DANCE ? SHE LOOKS UNCOMFORTABLE HERE, WHY DID I ASK THAT SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO DANCE I WOULD FEEL SO AWKWARD IF SHE SAID NO BUT.. I-

" Y..Yeah I would like that. " Sam said joining her hand with mine, At this rate I felt really flustered for some reason.

We both looked at eachother and Started to kind of dance, it felt awkward because alot of people were staring.

When the DJ was announcing Something, the attention drew to the DJ instead of us.

Which was a relief because I thought I died from the uncomfortable silence while dancing and being watched by the students.

Mr. Lancer, one of our teachers from Casper High, was announcing that the dance would have to close sooner because of some difficulties.

I didn't pay alot of attention since Sam and I wanted to leave to get punch, besides just standing there.

I honestly didn't know what to do at this rate, We drank some punch and then decided to dance, this time we felt more confident !

But then.. this happened.

It was escalated so fast even the others Eyes widened, but not Paulina And the cool kids group, they basically predicted we would have this kind of couple-like moment AND WE

Eyes widened, but not Paulina And the cool kids group, they basically predicted we would have this kind of couple-like moment AND WE. ARE. NOT. TOGETHER. Okay? Okay. Now, I've had completely changed moods and so has Sam, we both tumbled getting out of that position and I honestly had NO idea how. But that night was the most UNFORGETTABLE night ever.