Chapter 1-Dream?

Y/n's POV
Nick and I moved to Kinoko kingdom, where we met someone named Karl. Let's just say Nick and Karl hit it off right away... Also we met someone else new his name is George and the three of them have been amazing friends... George is an awesome friend to have so many nights he would hang out with me when Nick and Karl would have their date nights. Even when they were not having date nights he would hang out with me which was nice... anyway now Nick lives with Karl and get this Karl is now Nicks fiancé. I love Karl he's like my second best friend. George is and will always be my first best friend. But Karl has help me with so many thing like he helped me get a house here for me. And Stiles is getting big.. I kinda miss him as a kitten "Why can't I fully remember him as a kitten?.." I ask myself as I walk to Karl and Nick's house. I've been training for the past 4 years since we moved here and I don't fully remember why to be honest. Cause Nick's been worried about me and I wish I knew why. But whenever I ask he ether dodges the question... or asks me something else then I forget I even ask. But ever since I came out of my coma Nicks been different.... I walk to his and Karl's house and knock on their door after a few minutes Nick open the door "Hey sis what's up?" He asks as he moves away so I could come inside "Hey I kinda want to ask your opinion about something.." I say to him "Oh sure let's talk in the living room" He says as he walks to the living room and he guides me to the couch so we could talk. "So what do you want to talk about?" he asks curiously "Well, I kinda want to know what you think about me moving?" I ask getting kinda scared about his answer. I look at him and see that he looks calm "I'm ok with that... But where would you go live?" He asks. I look at my fingers and start to get nervous "Well I heard around that there's a job opening at a prison and I sent them a letter saying I'm interested in the job... That's not very far from here so I could visit you, Karl, and George and you guys could visit me... And yesterday I got a letter from someone named Sam... saying that I could come in for an interview then he'll decide if I get the job or not..." I say in a nervous tone "Y/n that's amazing.." He says as he gives me a hug "Wait... what about your best friend?" He asks with a shocked tone. "Don't worry about it I talked to George and he said he and Gizmo will come visit Stiles and I whenever we get settled..." I say as I walk in front of the couch.. "Also another question... what's the name of the guy you got the letter from?" he asks as he pulls away from our hug "Sam.... Why?" I ask him. He looks at me then he has a look like he processing something "Nick you ok?" I ask him getting confused. He looks at me with a kind smile "Oh don't worry I was just curious about the name of the guy who sent you the letter... So are you moving into the town near there or?" He asks "Um kinda I guess.... I'm going to build myself a house for me and Stiles so he could have a bigger place to run around and be himself... But I'm not going to build it close to the prison just in case there's an outbreak and the prisoners break free and Stiles will be at a safe distance... plus I have my other base if something happens" I say as I put my hands on my knees. 'I have another base in the mountains that's kinda close to where the SMP is so if I need a quick escape I know where to go.... But I never told Nick where it is... I don't really know why but I never told him where... and he's ok with that...' I think to myself as he takes a few minutes, then "When are you leaving?" He asks in a sad tone "Well tomorrow or maybe tonight... So I could pack and I was hoping you, Karl, and George could take care of my house..." I say in a kinda sad tone. I don't want to go but I feel like I should go and see what's out there. I want to explore and see everything and maybe meet someone along the way. Then I hear Nick sigh "I think you should go and don't worry about your house I'll watch it and there's something else I want you to have..." He says as he gets up and gets what he wants to give. As I wait for Nick to get back, I look around the living room and I just smile "You and Karl are meant for each other Bro..." I say as I grab a picture of them that's next to me. Then I hear a small meow... I turn my head to where Nick just went and I see him holding a little patchy cat and a cat carrier.