Chapter 4-Who did this to you?....

Y/n's POV
I wake up and realize I'm still at the prison... I try to lift my head but.. Someone else head is keeping my head down... I look to my left and see an orange color.... 'Dream.. is sleeping on my... head?' I think to myself.. I look at him.. "Dream...." I say in a soft voice.. he slurs a bit... then he wakes up.. he looks over at me... "Oh.. s-sorry.." He stutters as he scuts away from me..  "It's ok, it happens sometimes.." I say.. as I look at my hands... 

After a few hours, it was time for me to go... I look at him "Dream... It's time for me to go.." I say, and he immediately looks at me... "Do you have to go?" He asks in a sad tone I look at him then I kneel in front of him.. "Hey.. dont worry.. I'll be back tomarrow and.. maybe we can chat.. if thats ok.." I say in a kind tone.. he nods shyly.. I smile then the lava door opens up.. I stand up and head to the door.. Before I walk on the plateform I look back at him..  I slowly wave at him and he waves back at me.. then I walk over the platflorm...

As I get back Sam looks at me with an upset exprestion.. "Hi..." I say in a shy tone.. He just looks at me with the same exprestion.. I look over at Bad and Ant... "Sam saw you fall asleep on the cameras..." He says in a sad tone.. "Im sorry.. I didnt mean to.." I say as I look down.. "Your lucky he didnt try and take your weapon.. and he just slept too..." Sam says in an annoyed tone... "sorry again" I say as I walk away to the locker rooms... After I get changed I leave and head to Tuk.. I walk up to her and gently pet her.. As I walk to her saddle I hear someone enter the room... I turn my head and see Eret walk inside.. "Hi.. Eret was it?" I ask and they nod... "Whats up?" I ask as I put Tuks saddle on her.. "Well.. I wanted to ask where you've been?" they ask... I turn to look at them confused.. "what do you mean?" I ask kinda confused.. they walk closer to me.. "where have you been the last 5 years?" They ask a bit more upset.. I look at him.. "Well.. I was in a coma 5 years ago... and then after I woke up.. my brother and his fiancee helped me.. get to where I am now.." I say slightly confused... they look at me with a more upset exprestion.. "Eret I'm confused" I say as I get on Tuk.. "Don't worry... it'll all be reavealed soon" They say in a spooky tone as they leave..

I get back home and bring Tuk to her stable.. After I put her inside and unbuckle her saddle I hear zombies outside.. I look out the window and see a few zombies spawn with a few skeletons I quickly go and grab my diamond sword... I walk back outside and fight off the zombies ands skeletons..

After a 30 minetes I get back inside and put my sword away.. I walk over to the mirror and look at myself... I now have a black eye and a busted lip.. "Great" I say in an annoyed tone.. 

The nexy day I walk into the prison and change into my armour then I head to Dreams cell... as I walk on the bridge and the lava wall falls... I see him sitting down with his book. I walk into his cell as the lava wall falls back down.. "Hi Dream" I say as I walk over to him.. He looks up at me and his face turns from happy to concerned "What... What happened?" He asks in a concerned tone as he gets up and gently touches my face.. "Who did this to you?..." he asks very concerned as he cups my face in his hands... I look into his eyes very confused..... then I remember 'I was attacted by Zombies and Skelotions yesterday.......

Hope you liked this chapter next one will be out in a little bit 🤗