Chapter 3-Dream?.... Are you ok?

Dream's POV
I immediately hear her angelic voice and quickly look up.... and I.... see her "Y/n?...." I say in a shocked tone and she looks at me with a sweet smile "Hi Dream.." She says again with a small smile. I look at what she's wearing and how she let her hair grow slightly past her shoulders... She also has indigo screaks... and she has a tattoo on her forearm...

 and she has a tattoo on her forearm

I start to get nervous 'why is she here? She can't see me like this

I start to get nervous 'why is she here? She can't see me like this...' I think to myself as I start to freak out but I try to keep myself calm... "Dream?.... Are you ok?" I hear her sweet voice that I haven't heard since she left with Sap..... I slowly look up and see her breathtaking e/c eyes.
She looks at me with the most kindness and compassion... I look down 'oh god' I think to myself 'what do I do?!... she's not supposed to see me like this.... S-she's gonna think I'm insane o-or that I deserve this...oh god..' I think to myself as I feel my breath getting out of hand.. I can't even hear her talking to me... til I feel arms around me and a the most sweetest voice I missed telling me "ssh... it's ok.." I hear and slowly but surely start to come back... and calm down... I immediately wrap my arms around her not wanting to let go....

It's been a few hours since my panic attack and Y/n's still in my cell with me.. 'It's kinda wired thats she's here.. I'm not used to it' I think to myself as I look up slightly from my sitting position.... 'No one ever stays for this long..' I think to myself... as I look down into my journal.. after a few more minutes I slowly look up and see her taking off her helmet... 'she still beautiful... even though it's been almost 6 years...' I think to myself as I look back down at my book and turn it to an empty page... I place my pencil down on the page and start drawing her...

After about an hour I finish the drawing... I look up at her and she's asleep... I slowly get up and walk over to her.. as I get to her I slowly sit next to her and gently place her head on my shoulder.. as I do so she get immediately comfy and slowly snuggles into me... I smile at her and place my head onto hers....

Hope you liked this chapter next one will be out in a bit 😊