The Altering Discovery.

Once they entered the dining hall, there was an unexpected 'guest' there, who seemed to have been sneaking past Walker and Wyatt.

Y/N: Eh? Hina!? 

Before Y/N or Zion could talk to her, their words were quickly drowned out by the others rushing in. 

Sakura: Hina!

Hiro: Huh? I thought she was sick or somethin'.

Rushing past them, the others crowded around Hina. Y/N's eyes met Celeste's for a moment and he quickly hid behind Zion, who casually just stood there. Being surrounded by everyone else didn't seem to be making Hina comfortable. 

Sakura: Are you feeling better already?

Hina: Y-Yeah... I ate a few donuts, and that really helped a lot.

Makoto: You do love those donuts...

Celeste: But... wasn't it your stomach that was hurting?

Hina: Well, my stomachache kinda made me hungry, so... you know... Er, ahaha...I guess my memory's kinda fuzzy lately...

Hifumi: They say that a goldfish will eat however much food you give it, even if it's about to burst. Miss Asahina's pretty much the same, it looks like.

Hina: Hey! You of all people don't have any room to talk!

Zion: She has a point, y'know.

Sakura: Anyway... I was worried about you.

Hina: S-Sorry...

Genocide Jill: Besides that, you--!

Hina: H-Huh...?

Genocide Jill: Jeez, your knockers are HUGE! What the heck, did you convince them to double up on milk production!?

She loves to talk about boobs, doesn't she?

Sakura: Stay away from her, fiend.

Hiro: A-Anyway... first thing's first, we should talk about what we found. Right, Taka?

Taka: ...

Hiro: ...Right.

Hina: Um, I wasn't able to help much with the investigation, but... I did make one discovery...

Hiro: It didn't happen to be a donut-related discovery, did it?

Hina: What does that even mean? Never mind... It's about the nurse's office! Remember? There's one on the 1st floor, right?

Sakura: I remember. But it's locked.

So I'm assuming that this is the part where she says it's unlocked.

Hina: Actually... not anymore.

Sakura: Did you find any protein in there? Or even vitamin supplements would be fine.

Hina: I did look, but no dice... Just a bunch of headache medicine and over-the-counter stuff.

Sakura: I see... That's disappointing.

Hina: It is disappointing. Like the end of the world is already here...

What, is it really THAT disappointing...?

Genocide Jill: The long road to maidenhood begins with a single step... That road may begin with only wrinkly old men, but it will end with strapping young adorable boys! 

Hiro: What the hell are you talking about...?

Zion: Yeah, this is why I prefer Genocide Jill over Toko.