FUN FACT: JANET IS ME

(a/n: Sorry for this late chapter, my family got struck by lightning, and they are all in the hospital right now! i had no time to write, so sorry about that!! AND I got sold + kidnapped by THE Stray Kids so please bare with me here)

Janet pov:

"Bing". I said "I am an anthropomorphized vessel of knowledge; akin to an artificial intelligence, apparently I have a soulmate, but I'm also here to help people in need. Like for example if you want an apple charger I'll bring u an apple charger! Not that you'll need it, because you're dead! and there is no phone here!" I looked at my soulmate in the eyes. How do I have a soulmate, I am literally an anthropomorphized vessel of knowledge; akin to an artificial intelligence!
Noa looked me dead in the eye (well yeah she's dead) and asked "Aren't you just a robot?" I looked her in the eyes and said "Not a robot, I am an anthropomorphized vess" "that's enough" Michael said. he then turned to the door and before he left he said "Have fun you two!"

—————————————

Noa and Janet sat on the bed, they had no idea what to do or what to say, Noa looked at her and thought wow she's really pretty what do I say. Noa stood up and walked back and forth, thinking what she possibly could say to the robot. (still not a robot). "what are you?" she blurted out. Janet looked her in her eyes and said. "That is a rude thing to ask, that hurt a lot. Do you see these tears right now? See? It hurts that hurt, you just hurt me." Noa was flabbergasted she was astonished she was dumbfounded she was bewildered. Because looking at Janet there where literally zero to no tears in her eyes. "But I see no tears Janet." (thanks for the help spooky, you know who you are) Janet looked at her and just teleported away. That was weird Noa thought.

2 hours later

Noa laid down after a long day of walking around the good place, she heard a loud knock on the door, she hoped that it was Janet but when she opened the door, it was Michael, what a bummer she thought. Michael looked at her and said, "Why is Janet fake crying at my office? I've been away for 3+ hours and when i went back I saw her 'bawling' her eyes out."

(For reference this is how she 'cried')

"I only asked what she was,  I didn't know i would offend her like that!" Noa defended

"I only asked what she was, I didn't know i would offend her like that!" Noa defended. He then said "Ok, you'll have to make this right though, because I can't have her help people while she is crying, or well not really crying, because well she is a robot (still not a robot), but don't tell her i told you that." he whispered. So that's what Noa is exactly going to do.

Befor michael left he said, "Before you leave, you have to follow these important and not so easy steps:

Step 1: Go to my office

Step 2: Find Janet

"Step 3: Comfort her and tell her you're sorry

that's easy she thought. Before Michael left he said "Step 2 is the hardest part , because when she sees you, she will bing away. So you need a disguise, when you DO find her, this is what you have to say. Dear Janet, I want to apologize. I didn't mean to ask you what you were. I was a little bit confused how you were my soulmate, and I wanted to get to know you without being rude. But i guess it did came out as rude, and I want to say sorry about that. I guess I'll try to change for the better. Easy as that" She looked at him and said. "Yeah easy as that"

(a/n ok so i have literally no inspiration left and this just came in my head. The fact that i had a whole ass plot last year but it went away and now i have no idea what i want to write, but i WILL finish this fanfic because i gave dysxilec a promise to finish it. Anyways for the next chapter it's going to be Janet's POV i hope i can publish it for next week or i will get kidnapped again by stray kids)