Authors note and any theories? *please read*

so as we know season 2 just came out and we are already looking an announcement for the next season to be picked up. I am clearly doing this so I can get some clearance/closure on the ending and carry it on myself and if this helps others that I am glad to make them happy. if you are seeing this when I first put this story up then I learnt that we might not have to wait long for an announcement if season 3 is being picked up. typically with a show it will take up to 6 months for that announcement for it being picked up, and for season 2 it only took about a month which should be a good sign saying that in my opinion season 2 is way better so then it will take a few months to film and then a few months later it should be out so I would say season 3 could be out in about a year an half. which is still a long time but knowing it is a short time to know if it is picked up gives me hope.

I also want to know if any of you guys have any theories for season 3 because I have a few of course which I will say over a few chapters but I want to know your theories or how you would like it to be at least (because I have that as well, saying I'm doing this fanfic) I will be writing and uploading slowly with this and my other fanfic for Shadowhunters. I will try concentrate on this one as this show has a lot of potential and is definitely going on the right track with the way it is going. I am currently in Year 11 so I will be doing a lot of revision for my GCSEs but thought I would come on here and let you know that I will be writing and continuing the show. I will give update on how my life is going on with school and GCSEs but do feel free to ask any question about me and my life. obviously if they don't invade my privacy I will answer them in the next chapter I put up from that.

but for now see you in the next chapter

Jasmine

keep loving to read