Chapter 2

Dear my beloved Sky,

So it would seem that I am quite a bit older than everyone in the world. I was originally born in a great war about a thousand years ago. My biological mother put  me in stasis for those thousand years and well I was reborn due to Rosalind swapping me out with my adoptive parents and then growing up to find out I'm a fairy. Then you know the rest.

The real reason I'm writing this letter to you is because I can't bear to see you reaction if I were to say this face to face. I need to go, to save the otherworld from this danger. from myself. I love you. I know it may to soon for us but I truly do. since the day I met you I knew you were going to be special. I don't care if you don't say it back because it can be too soon, but I might never get to say it to you for a while. I'm doing to for everyone but I am doing this especially for you because I cannot bear the thought of you being hurt again like you were before. this may hurt you as I am leaving but I know it won't be as bad as you being physically hurt.

I know when  you read this you are going to try look for any way to help me get out of here or just to get a simple message to me. I would tell you now to but myself and the others know that we can't stop you. We are alike in that way. I would not complain to see you found a way to get a message to me, or even better that you found a way to get me back.

I wont lie and say I'm going to be okay because I don't know what is on the other side of the portal but as long as I know you are in Alfea safe along with everyone else then it ca keep me going because I don't know what I would do if I knew you were in danger like that. You practically already died and came back thanks to Grey but it doesn't change what he did betraying Aisha like that. I don't want to come back and find something horrible has happened to you- I don't know if I would ever forgive myself if I found out that whatever happened to you was in part because of me. Please for me, look after yourself and don't ignore you needs. You may need me but not as much as I need you alive and safe.

I mean everything. I will find a way back to you. I know it. Don't give up on me- on us.

Love,

Bloom

xx

After reading the letter I reread it over and over again. She knew she loved me before we said it in front of the conduit. I have known I have felt something for her since day 1. She has an effect on whoever she meets, especially me. she has turned my world upside down within weeks of knowing her and she never knew a thing about it. I have loved her for a while now but I was thinking it is was too soon as well but I knew at the conduit that it could be my last chance to say it to her.

Since reading the letter I have been trying my best to listen to what she said and look after myself but it is hard when you don't have the one person that can keep you going by your side. I was now determined to get her back. There is no one else for me. (someone please get the reference) I will spend eternity looking for a way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stella POV (I know you will probably hate me after this one)

Why? Why did Sebastian do this. She didn't didn't deserve this. I lost the one person that actually seemed to understand me and now I don't know how to go on. We are all dealing with something. But Beatrix should still be here by our sides. Bloom being in the realm of Darkness isn't helping. She has actually being quite a close person to me and now losing makes part of me want to go back to my old ways. I try to set my mind as positive as it can get but knowing that Sky is going through his own kind of heartbreak. I haven't even been able to have a proper conversation with him since that day. He hasn't spoken a word to me. Maybe because he thinks I don't care about Bloom or something else about me. The whole of Alfea hasn't been the same since Bloom's arrival here. She has changed our look at any situation. Even I seem to look for more than one way for everything.

Trying to distract myself doesn't seem to help for long. My mind always goes back to that day. Beatrix falling to the floor and not getting up. It plays in my mind over and over. I don't know what to do with my life any more. No one seems to pay attention to how I'm hurt. They just seem to focus on how someone they barely knew is dead. She caused trouble for us all but she was one of the reasons we were all kept on our toes. Seeing what she was going to do next to stir up some drama. Thinking about her like that helps for a while. She will be in a better place. I left a letter for her sisters at her grave because I knew she would want something for them from her and to have a bit of them with her even if she never knew them.

To distract myself I have been looking into any way to get a message to the realm of darkness. Though you may wondering why I would do that but keeping myself distracted helps. I also need ti help Sky. I can't see him this upset. It hurts me to see it. Bloom left to save us all, thinking she was a danger to us all. She thinks she saving is from herself but really she is no threat to us. She is the light of Alfea. Our reason to keep going. (Family line by Conan Gray came on when writing this so I am literally about to crawl into a ball and cry). Her being gone is just making us more resilient to get her back. She shouldn't think that she is a danger. She may have the super powerful Dragon Flame but she can't help that. From what was in her letter about what she found out. I don't blame her leaving to find out more but who knows if she will find anything there. She could just be in more danger. We will get her back. I know it. For us all Aisha, Musa, Terra, Flora and myself need her. We have all been quiet towards each other since her leaving. All probably thinking the same thing about. But most of all Sky needs her I saw the connection between them and now with her being gone you can see how much he needed her. How he always could go to Bloom to talk about anything and everything. They had that connection, they had similar situations of having questions you didn't mean to ask answered. She is the brightness of the group. But more than anything Sky's reason for living and breathing, she was his life and now that it is taken away he will do anything to get her back. And he will.

Come back to us Bloom.

Okay I know. I'm sorry. I will try make the next chapter a bit happier but no promises. I know i was me at to put this up a few days ago but I was celebrating my brothers birthday so sorry about that. Will hopefully post once a week. I do have a lot of work to do as well as revision (urgh) but I have to do it sadly.

But until then I will see you in the next chapter
Jasmine