𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

The first thing Kenny did when he saw Delilah for the first time in days was hug her so tightly she thought she was gonna die from the lack of hair

The first thing Kenny did when he saw Delilah for the first time in days was hug her so tightly she thought she was gonna die from the lack of hair. But of course she hugged back, realizing she missed Kenny more then she realized.

Currently she sat on Kenny's bed eating Rice Krispies with the M&M's, which he made sure to buy just for her. Kenny laid next to her, reading a comic book he hadn't gotten the chance to finish yet.

"You know, this is one of the reasons I love coming to your place. The food!" Delilah exclaimed, taking a bite of her snack. Kenny raised a brow at her, and Delilah quickly rephrased her words.

"You're an extremely close second babe."

"Really? You're a close second to my comic books. Always number one." Kenny held up his comic books and grinned widely, Delilah doing the same. Suddenly all the worries and anger about Audrey going to Mexico flooded away, and happiness and love was replaced now that she was back with Kenny. Delilah stood up and started to walk around Kenny's room, stopping in front of his closet.

"Oh my god. What is this?" She asked, holding out some sort of costume. Kenny's eyes widened and he shot up, grabbing the outfit and throwing it back into his closet.

"It's nothing! Nothing to see!"

"No, no, it is. You cosplay? You never told me you cosplay."

"That's because I don't. Not anymore at least."

"Wait, put the costume on. I wanna see!"

"No." Kenny immediately denied, shaking his head.

"Please!" Delilah begged. She walked over and shook Kenny's shoulders, a smile slowly starting to form on the boys face. Kenny pushed delilah away playfully and stared at the costume. That costume right there was the origin of how the bullying started. The videos. The comments. But of course Delilah wouldn't know, since she was barley on social media anyway. Kenny figured it wouldn't hurt to put on the costume, especially if it was only in front of her. He took the costume and walked off, Delilah smiling brightly. She wanted to get to know Kenny, the full Kenny. Delilah was the only one who wanted to be apart of this. Around ten minutes later Kenny walked back into the room, staring down at the ground. Delilahs cheeks heated up a deep red before she ran over and started to pinch his cheeks.

"Aw, you look so cute." She gushed, kissing his cheek with a smile on his face. Kenny furrowed his brows and looked at Delilah in disbelief.

"You don't think it looks nerdy? Or weird?"

"What? No! I wouldn't have asked you to put it on if I thought you would look like a complete moron. You look cute. Which is why I need a picture." Delilah stated as she pulled out her phone and went to the camera app.

"Please no. My mom already took a million photos when I put this on for the first time."

"Which is why I'm gonna take a million more. Come on, give me your million dollar smile." Kenny rolled his eyes before smiling, Delilah snapping as many photos as she possibly could. When that was over the two fell back on Kenny's bed, staring at the ceiling.