𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Delilah had never felt this heartbroken before in a long time

Delilah had never felt this heartbroken before in a long time. The last time she felt this way was when her mom was put into rehab, though she had gotten over that pretty quickly. This was different. Kenny was angry with her. He wasn't answering any of her calls or texts, and that left her worried. Delilah didn't want things to end with Kenny. She loved being with him and loved calling him her boyfriend even more. But she made a mistake. One that could cost their entire relationship. Delilah thought she was doing it all for the right reasons. Maybe if she didn't open up about Robby leaving things would be better. Instead everything just got worse and worse.

Casey was doing everything she could to get her sister back to normal, but at the end of the day it still wasn't enough at all. Delilah just laid in bed and cried all day, like what you would see in a tv show when a couple just broke up. She couldn't explain why she felt this way. She didn't even remember crying this much when Miguel got injured or when she got out of the hospital. But later on she realized Kenny was special. Special on a way she couldn't describe. And Delilah felt that if she lost him she was loosing a part of herself.

"Hey Lilah, I brought you your favorite." Casey softly spoke, entering Delilah's room with no warning at all. Normally she would've had something to say about that, but she could barley speak from all the crying. Casey ordered takeout, like that was supposed to make everything feel better. Food couldn't fix this situation. Not at all. Audrey entered the room as well, and this time Delilah opened her mouth to speak.

"What is she doing here?"

"Audrey wants to help, just like I do." Casey explained, placing a hand on Delilah's shoulder. Help? Audrey never wanted to help. She only cared about herself and Robby. Hell, she was even probably waiting for this day to come when Delilah and Kenny broke up. Maybe then that would turn Delilah to quit Cobra Kai.

"Yeah," Audrey nodded. "Let's put aside our shit for one day, alright? You're hurting, and as your sister I wanna help."

Delilah wiped her tears away and sat up, glaring daggers at Audrey.

"You never wanted to help. Why now?"

"I've always helped! You're being stupid."

"Audrey!" Casey warned sharply, shooting a glare her way.

"No! I'm not gonna relax! Ever since the tournament I've been getting attacked! I thought you forgave me!"

"How can I forgive you when you keep on messing up? God audrey, I'm starting to think you have a real fucking disorder. Casey, take her to a therapist to get checked out." Delilah shouted. Casey was stammering on her words, not even knowing what to say at this point. Audrey just stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut. Delilah on the other hand just scoffed and pulled on a pair of sneakers before pulling her hair up into a messy ponytail.

"Where are you going?" Casey sighed.

"To take a walk. Put my food in the microwave. I'll be back soon." Delilah muttered back before walking out of her room.