Resurfacing Revival (Hermitcraft AU) - Elden Avian OC

Thank you to the_wolf08 for letting me make an OC!

Melinoe (she/they)

Here is the death:
TW: Blood, lot's of Gore, death, Guns/Bullets, bullet wounds.  :D

Screams could be heard from everywhere. They echoed off the walls and got louder as you approached. The source? Melinoe, named after the Greek goddess of ghosts.
The avian leapt from their perch on the wall and attacked the guards throat. Their goo still on their talons as they sliced the guards throat open. The guard sputters something inaudible before choking on their blood.
The avian smiled to themselves as they used the magic to make more of the goo; it flooded from their scars and pooled around their talons. Melinoe checked their back as they felt most of the goo come from there. There was blood mix3d in with the goo and they cringed. 'I'll clean it later' they thought before stepping in the goo and proceeding to stick to the wall again.
More guards could be heard coming and Melinoe cursed under their breath. Guards came in with weapons drawn, pointed at the avian. The guards fired and the bullets as the avian tried to flee. Melinoe let out a screech as the bullet pierced their shoulder.
They crumpled to the ground as the guards approached the unmoving avian. Melinoe used this to their advantage and grabbed one of the guards by the head and smashed it into the floor. The guards stared yelling and calling for backup. Melinoe grabbed the bag she came for and jumped through the window, the glass shards cutting her face and arms. 'There's no way I can let them see my wings.' They thought as the ground grew closer and closer. They saw more guard gathering at the bottom and had no choice but to let out their wings.
The wind blew Melinoe's face as they felt freedom.

A screech,

A cry,

Bones clattering.

The avian fell from the sky.

Melinoe was half conscious, the guard had been above them, how could they be so stupid? The guard had jumped down and brought a knife to Melinoe's back, cutting their spine and ripping it out. The avian had screamed as blood gushed out the wound. The guards below had clapped as the avian hit the ground with a thud.
The facility had taken the body and disposed of it fairly quickly. Melinoe's soul stood silent, gathering energy in order to break free again as a searing pain started rapidly flaring. Their concentration broke as they were trapped in the very knife that killed them.
The knife was melted down and mixed with iron. A sword was forged out of it and given to a young boy. Little did he know, he would soon unleash hell upon his friends when the sword ran out of durability.

The incident would later be known as 'the EVO massacre'

Thank you for reading!